what do you put on?

LineausBH58

when you have to run out the door what product do you ALWAYS put on? I'm a lipgloss girl... if I can't get anything else on... i NEED my gloss

u?
hmm.gif

Urbana

blush, but anyway i always keep some lipgloss in my purse, buuuuuuut anyway i always forget to use it....

faifai

Eyeliner. My eyes look really pale and tired otherwise.
smiles.gif
I usually keep some chapstick with me at all times but I cannot, cannot leave the house without liner on.

spectrolite

Before I go anywhere outside of my apartment I make sure my brows are groomed, put on some powder, and at least some kind of lip conditioner
smiles.gif

astronaut

If I really need to go I just put on nothing. Maybe chapstick later but that's it. I'm an all or nothing person. One day I'll be super glam and the next I look like a homeless person lol.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
If I really need to go I just put on nothing. Maybe chapstick later but that's it. I'm an all or nothing person. One day I'll be super glam and the next I look like a homeless person lol.

DITTO.

sharyn

Foundation.

There hasnt been a day without foundation forme for 4 years and 3 months.

labwom

If I'm in a hurry I always make sure I have at least powder and mascara! Lipgloss can go on later since I keep some in my car and purse!

Shimmer

I'm one of those glamourpuss/homeless people. Yesterday I went to the movies with husband, 3d husband, and son, and wore cute little shorts, heels, and a matching top.
Today I'm wearing trackpants, a tshirt, and crocs. Today I'm working on remodeling and repainting my hallway, but I'll still (always) have LIP PRODUCT on. I can live w/o foundation, blush, liner, mascara, etc. but I have have have to have lip product on.