what do you think of anthropologie??

AlliSwan

I ADORE the stuff they sell but my personal style is a little different. I think to pull off the "Anthropologie" look your whole closet has to consist of that type of clothing. I just look frumpy and mismatched when I try to incorporate it with my Juicy couture hoodies!

melozburngr

I agree- the stuff is cute, but Im too cheap (and too poor) to pay that much..
smiles.gif

GoldieLox

I had never heard of it and i just looked it up and OH MY i am so in love with all there skirts! THANK you for turning me on to this site!!
th_worship.gif

Juneplum

i adore their stuff... i have quite a a few things from them like skirts, dresses and tops... it's pricey but they wear well, last long and are very well made...

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i adore their stuff... i have quite a a few things from them like skirts, dresses and tops... it's pricey but they wear well, last long and are very well made...

See, I've found the opposite to be true. Expensive, and not worth the money.

Juneplum

really marty?? hmm.. the older pieces i own have worn very well and i haven't had a problem with their clothes at all.. i like it...

martygreene

I've found their materials to be less than what I would expect for the cost, and the workmanship to also be so-so. Their furniture and other items are likewise hit or miss.

Perhaps their older stuff was better.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
I like their stuff, but it is horribly overpriced.

i agree completely. i went in there one day cause i saw a cute skirt in the window, and they wanted about a million dollars for it. i guess i'm just not into spending upwards of 100 dollars on one article of clothing that i could probably find in a thrift store.