what goes well with Trax e/s?

foxyqt

Hi all! so I have a problem with Trax although Im in love with it, I cant find any color to pair it with.. please give me recs! I heard Mancatcher goes great with it but are there any other colors? :loveya:

Jennifer Mcfly

I've had Trax the longest (one of my first MAC shadows) and can say I've only used it once! For some reason I just never reach for it. I think I would use it mostly as a liner with neutral colors.

Good luck getting some good recs!

AudreyNicole

I used it yesterday with gold dusk pigment, and I usually use it with retrospeck eyeshadow. Trax is one of my favorite shadows!
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

u can try Trax e/s... with ...Sketch E/s...Blackberry e/s ... maybe a little bit of beauty marked on the outer corners... Or u can Use trax with Naked Launch E/S ..... i could go on and on about this so im going to stop here before i get to far ahead of myself..
smiles.gif
Anyhow what ever u try with trax please post a pic of it so we can see the color choice u made to use with Trax

Coco_Hailey

i also have this e/s and haven't really used it yet...but I'll have to try again since I got more choices now, I'd try with a light beige with pink reflects maybe?

kare31

My favorite look with Trax is: Trax applied on lid with #239 brush, Cork in the crease with #224, Mylar or Shroom applied on browbone and inner corner with 224, tightline with a bit of Dipdown fluidline #263. I also think Trax works great with Goldmine and Blackberry shadows and Artjam paint. HTH
smiles.gif

ette

Pink Papillon and it looks AMAZING! Trax on outer v.
With neutrals like Retrospeck or Gold Dusk it looks excellent too.

BlahWah

From personal experience, I like it w/ Honesty. It was my first MAC combination (for my wedding!). On someone else, it looked great w/ Swish. For both, Trax in outer v, and in the crease if you'd like. HTH!

liquidsirenhoney

i rarely use trax but when i do i seem to use it with beauty marked and gorgeous gold...hmm maybe i need to start using this color more often...

depecher

I LOVE it with Beautiful Iris and Seedy Pearl. I use Beautiful Iris on the lid. Trax is the crease color and Seedy Pearl is the highlight. I got the idea last summer when someone here mentioned a quad with Trax and Seedy Pearl. This is my favorite eye look to wear and one I wear when I am stressed out and need comfort.

ben

my first MAC combo was patina and trax, then shroom came into the mix and then beauty marked to line

vexvixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergrl273
I love trax with pink freeze!

i wear this all the time!! in fact when i bough Trax, the MA suggested this combo!!!