What I love about this site.

starangel2383

Ever since I joined this community, it has opened up my eyes to all sorts of different cosmetics lines and shopping sites out there that I never knew existed. If I am having a crappy day, I would just come onto here and see what new and exciting information or photos were posted that day and it would bring a smile to my face. I have learned so much from different people's postings and have made some new friends as well. I am looking forward to being a member of this community for a long time to come and seeing what the future holds. I also know that when I start bringing in a steady income again in a few weeks with my substitute teaching, I will definitely be trying out some of these different mineral makeup websites for there eyeshadow shimmers and other products after seeing so many amazing results from different people's fotd's. That is all I really wanted to say, just how I truly feel about this wonderful community.

Juneplum

thanks so much for this
th_kiss.gif

Love Always Ivy

i completely agree! i feel like i learn so much from here!

but at the same time, i feel like specktra impulses me to drop my whole paycheck on mac haha.