What is this Message from Ebay Loss Prevention Department all about??

babiid0llox

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDevil
I dont know if you want to do this, but there is a feature on e-bay where you can search for the sellers information, since you have bought something from them. It will give you their phone number and you can call her and work it out if you still want the product. I had to do this once before because someone sold me something and then disappeared but little did they know I got a hold of her phone number and called her and she was speechless. She of course lied and told me a bunch of B.S. so i filed a dispute and got my money back. hope this helps

Thanks for posting that
thmbup.gif
, I didn't know that was possible if they're no longer registered.

SkylarV217

They will also remove listings for charging too much shipping , Like th products could be selling for ten dollars , but the shipping is $80.00 .... A little much right.... That was happening with a lot of MAC pigments ... This made me think they were fake because they were in large lots and coming from China. I went through and reported them all. Thats just DIRTY business.

Stephie Baby

If she has 100% and normally sells authentic MAC, you might want to try to contact her. I once received that email about a seller selling Xbox 360's. He didn't know why he was banned at all. I ended up still getting my Xbox. If you trust the seller and can contact her, I would just continue with the transaction. Its a pain to file a claim to get money back with Ebay/Paypal.