What is your can't-live-without MAC product(s)?

Dyna78

hmmm everything?But If I had to choose one I'd go with the lip primer and my studio tech foundation....

Shellz

E/s: brownscript ( best crease color ever!), damson, cool incantation (LE best highlight color ever, have been waiting for them to Bring this back) Lipstick: photo, plumful, up the amp, riri woo, Lipglass/lustre: instant gold, nymphette, love nectar, icescapes ( unfortunately discontinued!), fancy cat and posh it up (both LE) Prep and prime bright forecast high liter I am a lipglass junkie....

nightinggale07

Tempting eyeshadow (I like to use it wet as a double liner or to line my bottom lash line for a nice molten pop of color that isn't too bright or dark)

Patisserie lipstick (perfect MLBB)

Peaches blush (perfect peachy color! Looks good with just about any nude-y or pink lipstick, IMO)

nicolaxo

First post!
My can't live without products are:

Studio fix powder

Pro longwear concealer

Mlle lipstick from the fashion flower collection, I've used up two of these and I have two little nubs left.

shnymrsh

Face and Body foundation, Blot powder, 234 brush, Pinch O Peach blush (actually, all the blushes lol), Oil Control Lotion

katiee

My top 10 would have to be:
1. Patisserie lipstick
2. Shell cream color base
3. Omega eyeshadow
4. Rule eyeshadow
5. Nylon eyeshadow
6. Harmony blush
7. Flat out Fabulous lipstick
8. Pink Pigeon lipstick
9. Tan pigment
10. 217 brush

KaylaK

First and only thing that popped into my head was strobe liquid. Fully addicted to shining bright like diamond.