What kind of camera do u use for your fotd??

User49

I was just wondering what every1 uses to take their fotd pictures? I am thinking of getting a digital camera because i want to create my own make up portfolio of work I've done on friends ect... Could any1 reccommend a decent camera (something like a cannon or a fugi film one?)
hmm.gif
There are so many different kinds and evey1 seems to have really clear photos that pick up that beautiful shimmer of pigments and such...
kissy.gif

elektra513

I use a Fuji Finepix F20. It's nice enough for me. You can check my FOTDs and see how it works, even w/a camera nooB like me...I took it to a concert last week, and was surprised at the quality it picked up.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Canon Powershot a530 is what I have. its a decent camera for everyday things like taking pictures of vacations. friends.. yourself..etc.

astronaut

I use a Canon Powershot S500 5MP. I got it a while ago and it's discontinued now. I'm thinking of investing in a really good camera with lenses and all. But I definitely recommend Canon!

lipshock

Canon or Nikon are the top camera manufacturers.

I reccommend both but I am partial to Canons.
smiles.gif
All the cameras I have owned were Canon. Point and shoot, as well as Digital SLRs (but that's a whole different ball game, lol).

Stay away from cameras made by Samsung, Hewlett-Packard, Kodak (though their cameras seem to be getting better but I feel like they only take good pictures in the daytime, anything less and the picture's quality decrease), Epson, and a few others I can't think about.