What my first day at MAC was like for those who are interested!

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Aww bless ya hun!! I am sooo pleased it went well and u had a great time!! It so overwhelming at first and then it just gets better and better... whoo!!

How is N doing at ur store? We sold out of 3N lipstick and 2N lipglass on Sat... madness!!

yeah we sold out of those too I think! I will reply to your PM later today hun
smiles.gif
xxx

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty
I said I was new to the counter so bear with me while I find stock... I have used MAC for years and worked as a make up artist for about 2 years now so I knew the products and could recommend things, I think its just about having a bit of confidence in yourself and if you dont know anything then there is NO harm in asking, better to ask than give the customer something that isnt right for them

Make yourself flash cards with the item, the price and maybe three key ingredients. I did it when I first started working with MAC and it really helped
thmbup.gif

candidilyme

congrats! it sounds like so much fun. i can only imagine how fun it must of been to get a brand new set of brushes and get paid to play with make up all day.

sparkler

apologies if i've missed this in one of your threads but what position have you got? freelance or PT/FT?

hope you're enjoying it!
tong.gif

matsubie

hey lou!

i'm glad everything went well for you.
i'm sure you will have lots of fun learning about all the products that MAC offers and you'll be one other MAC MA that will make MAC a better place for everyone. thanks for keeping us posted~

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkler
apologies if i've missed this in one of your threads but what position have you got? freelance or PT/FT?

hope you're enjoying it!
tong.gif

Im 21 hours, so its part time at 3 days a week, but I have been offered overtime already too... Ive made it known that I want full time!!

JaneHorror

Thanks for the insight, I don't think I could even remember my name cause I would be to excited,lol. Working at Mac does sound like fun.