What RARE MAC Items Do You Own?

mrsdee

I've been collection MAC cosmetics since about 1999, but I must say it was not until maybe the last 2 years I have began to really collect. LOL

Not sure any of these are super rare. small list. lol

• Shimpagne MSF (repurchased on ebay for $30. Original one I must have misplaced)
  • Spiced Chocolate E/S Quad (Cult of Cherry)

• Aquavert E/S
  • Silly Goose E/S
  • Parrot E/S
  • Wondergrass E/S

MichaelaLou

If any I'd you guys with coco ever want to sell or sell some samples let me know, I'm absolutely dying to try it. Rarest I have is All girl pigment Turquoise pigment Deck chair Apricot pink Blue (rr) Stereo rose original

PeachTwist

I guess the rarest stuff I own is:

Ripe Peach Blush Ombre

Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (though not as rare as it was re-promoted)

Strada Blush - I know this got re-promoted with Gareth Pugh but I have that one along with an original

I know a lot of people have the following eye shadows, but they took me a while to track down so they're "rare" to me.

Parrot e/s
Gulf Stream e/s
Rated R e/s
Signed Sealed e/s

That's it, although a lot of my stuff is LE, I don't think most of it is particularly hard to find.

nuclearteeth

I don't even know if these count as rare, but they were a pain in the butt for me to get so...

Metal Rock MSF
Spiced Chocolate quad
Ripe Peach blush ombre
Mountain High blush
Goddess blush

aradhana

i dont think i have much that would be considered rare...maybe a few eyeshadows that i've either had a long time, or i hunted down...

stomp
velvet moss
mancatcher

ibreakhearts66

I *think* the only rare things I own are eye shadows, Parrot and Gulf Stream, although maybe some of my other shadows are rare as well.

ETA: Other people listed these as rare, so I'll list them too. I also have Goldbit and the Spiced Chocolate quad.

MckinneyMini

I know this thread is old, but I recently came across Brill, Tissueweight (really rare), and Waternymph :). Oh and mac Haze :).

nmurray880

I have stereo rose msf ,apricot pink pigment and my favorite reel sexy lipstick :) I'm always trying to build my collection so of course I watch makeupemporium1 eBay sales :)

geeko

Well I dunno if this is rare

But i have

Marine life highlight powder (the seahorse one) BNIB, Too pretty to be used..
Dresscamp palette

I also have a couple of other items from older collections like barbie loves MAC, lure and cult of cherry but dun think they are really rare

BreeMakeupGeek

MSF's shooting star, perfect topping, blonde, warmed, so ceylon, Whisper Of Gilt Lipstick Kanga Rouge(Dame Edna tube), buoy O buoy, hollywood nights, brave new bronze,...@ work so thats all I can think of.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hm, I'm only into MAC since late 2009, so I don't even know what's considered rare. But I do know which items were really hard to get here...

- Pink Power MSF
- Marine Life
- By Candlelight MSF
- Petticoat MSF
- Stereo Rose MSF
- Ever Hip
- Pink Friday
- Marquise D
- Young Rapunxel
- Jazzed l/s
- original CYY
- Bite of an Apple
- Golden Gaze MES
- Elude
- Strada (GP LE)
- Gana Blush
- Bad Fairy polish
- Toxic Tale (gave it away)
- Birds & Berries e/s (swapped that as well)
- Mothbrown e/s
- Graffiti Makeup Bag

pretty_melody

Original stereo rose
Everhip
Bite of an apple blush
Ripe Peach
Azalea Blossom
Marquise D
Birds and berries
Blue India NP
Quick Sizzle
lollipop lovin
Betty Bright
Ronnie Red
Daddy's little girl

DarylandCarole

I've been collection MAC cosmetics since about 1999, but I must say it was not until maybe the last 2 years I have began to really collect. LOL

Not sure any of these are super rare. small list. lol

• Shimpagne MSF (repurchased on ebay for $30. Original one I must have misplaced)
  • Spiced Chocolate E/S Quad (Cult of Cherry)

• Aquavert E/S
  • Silly Goose E/S
  • Parrot E/S
  • Wondergrass E/S
If you're still on Specktra... I have Shimpagne, too! Now they have soft & Gentle which looks just like it.

DarylandCarole

I'm resurrecting this thread.

Bronzer from 2004, I think. It's in a mirror/chrome package in a copper color, with Refined Golden in it. I can't figure out which collection it's from. Maybe Tantress
Shimpagne MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF (original)
Chromeglasses:
Sunmetal
Uber Peach
Auto de Femme
From Style Warriors:
Fierce & Fabulous lipglass
Liquidlast Liners:
The first ones that came out, from way back. I have the dusty mauve one, the lime green one, the champagne colored one, and the teal blue one (with and without glitter). Also more recent ones in navy blue and dark purple.
E/S:
Fire Spot from Surf Baby (?) 2007ish

Probably have more eye shadows and lip glosses if I look harder.

Latest posts