what shade of SFF should I buy?

lizzymcfizzy

Hi

So sorry if this is in the wrong section, I spent all yesterday afternoon reading the specktra website
smiles.gif

I use NW 25 concealer on my dark under eye circles and its perfect but I'm not sure what shade foundation to buy.

I live wayayywaywayy from the nearest MAC counter and I emailed asking for samples and was told they do them
ssad.gif

I have narrowed it down to needing studio fix but going by how the concealer shade looks on the website I don't trust the colours. It looks totally different to what it is.

I looked in the swatches section but couldn't find any nearest to what I think might match my skin type.

anyway.... can someone point me in the right direction? I have light olivey skin, brown eyes and hair. Can I put a pic of myself here to help or is there somewhere else I should post this?

ps I realise there is an Australian regio forum but I thought it wouldn't matter if I post there or here, possibly therewould be more people here
smiles.gif

thanks so much to any advice!!

ps I currently use Revlon in sand beige in age defying botafirm or colourstay. I am 31.

winkiss.gif

ppps - where is the"thank" button?? There are so many posts I want to say a big thankyou for!

gildedangel

Try NC or NW25, you can always return it if it is not the right color! The thanks button is located at the bottom right-hand corner of each post.

Modmom

I wear Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige (normal/dry formula) and I wear NC20. But I do put a bit of Cover Girl True Blend into my SFF to tone down the yellow.

lizzymcfizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
OP, did you try any shades yet?

HI

There was some SFF up for sale in the sale threads recently so I purchased some NC20 and its pretty close to my shade yay!

I'll keep looking around and would like to try some MUFE too.