What the????

User38

lolol.. I saw those up close and personal.

I am not surprised at the level of ignorance from the people that buy this crap. They are made in China and are so obviously fake I guess they are allowed to be sold as *MAC* -- watch out when there are asterisks. The 182 fake brush is also horrific -- it is not some kind of mutant hair!

coachkitten

I just don't understand why anyone would pay $91 for those! They look cheap and are obviously not of MAC's quality.

Jeri

I report these all the time. It doesn't matter. I've even tired to contact the people bidding on them but ebay doesn't display their entire user id anymore...

jungleland

Oh my, they are hideous!
Maybe we should contact MAC directly?
I mean, I don't think the would be happy to be linked to this substandard, hideous crap???

LMD84

wow... these fakes look horrid! mac have never done anything that even looks like this crap!

Makeup Emporium

What's the deal with these new fakes? Now they are making fake pigments but using eyeshadow names instead???
th_dunno.gif
Not to mention the fact that it clearly shows the fake stopper on the jar.

MAC Pigment Eye Shadow NIB 20pcs Free USA SHIPPING on eBay.ca (item 190343715086 end time 26-Oct-09 17:25:34 EDT)

I feel bad for those that buy fake MAC that look like real MAC. But if you buy things that are fake that were never even made by MAC...sorry but I don't feel sorry. All it takes is a little research to know these are the names of eyeshadows and not pigments! Not to mention the price; 20 piggies for $99?? Never gonna happen with the real thing!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
What the heck are these flying saucer type eyeshadows????

Lot of 5 New MACs Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Palettes - eBay (item 260492812248 end time Oct-24-09 13:53:07 PDT)

All this person has is fake crap and people are still buying and leaving positive feedback...I do not understand!

Lol I know i saw these and i thought wth!!!
th_LMAO.gif
Similar to these ...yucky HK fakes!!I call it creative crap! :TWO pallets of Mac Eyeshadow with original box on eBay (end time 29-Oct-09 08:30:42 GMT)

%21BdYHlQg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqEH-DcEri%21ZYB0oBK4rpYEP6g%7E%7E_12.JPG

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
What's the deal with these new fakes? Now they are making fake pigments but using eyeshadow names instead???
th_dunno.gif
Not to mention the fact that it clearly shows the fake stopper on the jar.

MAC Pigment Eye Shadow NIB 20pcs Free USA SHIPPING on eBay.ca (item 190343715086 end time 26-Oct-09 17:25:34 EDT)

I feel bad for those that buy fake MAC that look like real MAC. But if you buy things that are fake that were never even made by MAC...sorry but I don't feel sorry. All it takes is a little research to know these are the names of eyeshadows and not pigments! Not to mention the price; 20 piggies for $99?? Never gonna happen with the real thing!

Hiya,i know exactly what you mean..i sometimes just cannot believe that some people are so naive because MAC is well known brand and the quality speaks for itself therefore when you buy this counterfeit MAC,complete with spelling error not too mention dubious ingredients how can you not become suspicious?!But i saw this chav looking MAC mascara/eyeliner set Limited Edition called "I love you" on ebay.UK
angry.gif
i mean wth ...
th_confused_new.gif
The box reminds me of card i got when i gave birth to my daughter!
yes.gif
Look at the sellers description below...i wanted to reach for a sick bucket!

%21BddlEs%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqIOKiYEq4I,NImyBK5GTfW3fg%7E%7E_35.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-black-mascara-and-eyeliner-set-i-love-you_W0QQitemZ280414840117QQcmd
MAC (i love you) brand new in gift box comes with black mascara and liquid eyeliner and beautiful matching gift box.
mascara and liner have i love you in gold writing and mac in gold letters.