What to doo!

Xqueeze_me

Oh sweetie.. That's a FAKE. An old fake with the thick jar base. I don't know any MAC pigments named Bright Green either. Have you paid yet? I hope not because that sure is NOT worth it!!

EDIT: ALL the pigments she's selling are FAKES. Old fakes!

panda0410

Yup definitely a FAKE!! The base of the jar like Xqueeze_me has said is a giveaway, I'll bet the box on closer inspection is an older style fake box as well
ssad.gif
I wouldnt pay her either!

PS - nice to see another medico here - I'm 2nd year med
winks.gif

SkylarV217

=/ a big tip is when they say check feedback for authentication... basically saying don't ask me questions. Sorry hun.

Kayteuk

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear littlemissdoctor,

You shouldn't have purchased the item if you had any doubts!!!!! As far as I am concerned these are real, they have stickers on the boxes along with the ingredients papers inside etc - these were purchased in bulk - they have no colours on them. I purchased these products in good faith. I've been back to the company to ensure me that these are real and authentic and I am waiting to hear back. I understand you are concerned for other customers and I am certainly NOT in the habit of selling fake items!!! I'm sorry I haven't got back to you before now but I am due to give birth any day now so things are a bit slow my end and could do without the stress and hassle!!![/FONT]

Kayteuk

I would also like to mention, i emailed her after I placed my bid by accident asking for a retraction. And i have not paid yet!

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear littlemissdoctor,

You shouldn't have purchased the item if you had any doubts!!!!! As far as I am concerned these are real, they have stickers on the boxes along with the ingredients papers inside etc - these were purchased in bulk - they have no colours on them. I purchased these products in good faith. I've been back to the company to ensure me that these are real and authentic and I am waiting to hear back. I understand you are concerned for other customers and I am certainly NOT in the habit of selling fake items!!! I'm sorry I haven't got back to you before now but I am due to give birth any day now so things are a bit slow my end and could do without the stress and hassle!!![/FONT]

Mmm.. I would feel bad if she's really going to give birth but if she's using that as an excuse (when she's not pregnant at all), she's not a really nice person. She still doesn't get it. Of course the company will say its authentic otherwise how would they sell it, right?

Do tell her that MAC does NOT do wholesale for onward resale so whatever hole she bought those fakes from are definitely counterfeit/fake. MAC's pigments, eyeshadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, lustreglasses, lipglasses, etc will ALWAYS ALWAYS come with colour names and batch codes. NOT numbers. So what if there are stickers and ingredients leaflets? The updated fakes have them too now and they are now even harder to detect.
angry.gif

twilightessence

You should point her to the MAC site and note that there are no such colors of MAC pigments and there never have been. If she's truthful in her claims (which is doubtful) then she needs to know. Cause those names are just laughable...

greeneyes81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
EDIT: ALL the pigments she's selling are FAKES. Old fakes!

i got a fake brush from the same seller and she insisted that it was real and would not give me a refund. i dropped the PayPal dispute because I had to go out of town for a week on a family emergency. Wish i would have gone through with it..........