What tv shows do you HATE?

xFlossy

Ok, well as you know, I live in Australia and have been replaying some old shows.

I always hated Seinfeld, I never understood it and never found it funny.
2 and a half Men, I hate that show, my Mum loves it though.
Lost
Masterchef... ugh!
Friends was crap

Thats all I can think of now.

I LOVE House! I think he's hilarious!
I love Home and Away (very corny aussie soap)
I also love Criminal Minds and Bones.

kittykit

I hate Seinfeld, I just don't get it.

Hate reality shows. The Hills, The City, The Cr*p whatever they're showing on MTV.

I like Discovery and History channels *lol*
greengrin.gif

Nzsallyb

i agree with the OP on extreme makeover home edition the host irritates me soooo much!! also anything to do with the apprentice (NZ has just had its own series of it finish - terrible!), along with two and a half me (urgh charlie sheen)

Cupid

Hmm shows that drive me nuts...

-Pretty Wild: Honestly I still have no clue who any of those girls are. This show is just a weak copy of Keeping up with the Kardashians. I have only seen two episodes and seriously those girls are the biggest idiot brats they need a good smack to knock them back down to reality.
-The Real World: I just think it's time to retire this show. I feel like they have had seasons everywhere and it's always kind of the same thing. There are only a handful of memorable seasons, the last five have been pretty boring.
-CSI, Law & Order, NCIS...ugh my roommates are obsessed with NCIS and I have no clue why.
-Friends. Just a stupid, stupid, stupid waste of TV time.
-Seinfield & Frasier...bleh.
-The Hills. It's just so fake and pointless.
-Desperate Housewives: I use to love Desperate Housewives but it went down hill once producers and writers decided to 'fast forward' 5 years.

Shows that I will do back flips for
-True Blood! Not gonna lie I didn't really get into it until about the second or third episode...but now I'm an addict!
-Any sort of animal planet show
-Real Housewives of Atlanta, Orange County, etc.
-True Life. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE true life
-Intervention. Even though it's terribly sad it also frames just how powerful an addiction can be.

hawaii02

My kids are slowly making me depise just about every show on the Disney Channel. The attitudes of the kids and the "let's show how stupid adults are in learning how to text" grates my nerves. MTV's Sweet Sixteen pisses me off big-time
As far as regular tv, I am another un-fan of Seinfeld. It was boring to me.

BEA2LS

i'll admit i love stupid mindless shows about spoiled rich kids, lol
i have no idea why i guess because it's so stupid that it is somewhat funny to me.. i have no idea why they act like they are reality shows.. i remember being really into laguna beach and for months i had no idea it was supposed to be real lmao.
i do not like competition reality shows at all.. like biggest loser, etc. i am not a fan of game shows though i think that fad ended anyway.
i tend to watch older shows on re runs, they were made better than.. (golden girls is a guilty pleasure of mine, so is miami vice, it is so stupid it makes me laugh)

MrsAriGold

I watch more TV than anyone I know (and I'll watch nearly everything!) but the only shows I can't stand are:

Scrubs, Two and a Half Men, Glee & True Blood.

Makeup Emporium

^^^I forgot about Scrubs! That show is terrible. I can't understand why it has been on for so long. My brother-in-law actually had a walk-on part in it where he played a Dr. I watched it long enough to see him so I could say that I saw it and that is all I could stand.

I also need to add The Simpsons, King of the Hill, American Dad and all the other stupid cartoons that I can't think of the names right now. Pure crap!!

LittleMaryJane

American Dad (^ Above post reminded me this show even existed), Desperate Housewives, The Bachelor/ette, The Price is Right (I think I'm seriously alone on this), Supernatural, Two and a Half Men!!!

LMD84

i'm not a fan of reality tv... seriously people! you'd be famous if you were talente... but most of reality tv are not.

i'm also not a fan of scrubs, alot of new shows on the disney channel like good luck charlie and sonny with a chance.

oh and there is one show in the uk called loose women which i hate!

obscuria

Most reality shows aren't really appealing to me.

But I absolutely hate Gossip Girl. My other friends and boyfriend (hah!) are into it, but I think it is god awful from the plot to the acting to the creepy French Stewart squint the Chuck Bass character has.

Bjarka

My most hated show will have to be Special Victims Unit (SVU)

I hate soaps such as Eastenders and Coronations Street

I also hate most reality shows (Big Brother!!!). I do like Amazing Race (just find this cool). ANTM and Project RunwayI watch for the creative parts, could live without all the drama.