What's been your favourite cosmetic purchase this year?

AndersenDmz

* MAC Strobe cream and Face and Body foundation, can't believe it took me all this time to try them! * Hourglass Mood Light ambient lighting powder; can't really use it all over since I'm so damn pale but it makes for a really nice and subtle contour. * MAC Sin lipstick. Obsessed!! * Skin79 Absolute Total BB Cream * Guerlains Meteorites. Worth every penny and more

grevous13

Mine has to be the Urban Decay Electric Palette, it has added so much more variety to my eye looks and has really made me step out of my comfort zone. The pigmentation is some of the best I've tried as well.

karlaedith

My favorites must be the 4 eyeshadows i bought from the mac moody blooms collection they are soo pretty!

allthingsglam

Hourglass powders and hourglass blushes Tom ford summer palette and many more mac items I posted in the mac faves thread

nicolaxo

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes
Hourglass Arch Brow
YSL Rosy Blush
YSL Touche Éclat Foundation
Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation
Mac Prep and Prime Natural Radiance

Wow, surprised that these are my favourite purchases for the year, I feel as though these aren't very exciting and I need to get onto buying some great things for the rest of the year!

kennybear

So far I am loving Bite's Deconstructed Rose lipsticks, TooFaced Melted lipsticks, Chantecaille White Tiger Powder and Chantecaille Rose Petal highlighter

NYCBeautyJunkie

Considering the Fall collections coming out in droves, I'm hardly done with this list. However, thus far, this is my favs:

Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
Tom Ford Sculping Blush in Soft Core & Stroked
Shea Moisture Illuminating Powder in Mandalay Dusk
MAC blush in Seduced At Sea
Lancome Blush Subtil in Bronze Flush
MAC x Sharon Osbourne MSF in Refresh
Hourglass Ambient Blush in Mood Exposure
Bobbi Brown blush in Clementine

AlbaMariaS

UD Naked Basics
EL Double Wear Stay-in-place foundation
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Milk Chocolate Bronzer
MAC Cranberry lip liner
NARS Exhibit A blush

discrepancy

Skincare -
Celtic Complexion - I own almost the entire range. Great stuff, no weird chemicals to speak of. My skin feels and looks great.

Lips -
YSL Gloss Volupte
Le Metier de Beaute gloss in Summerland
Burberry lip cover in Rosewood
Tom Ford Negligee

Eyes -
Tom Ford Silvered Topaz
Burberry eyeshadow singles in Pale Barley, Almond and Midnight Brown

bunnypoet

Some of my favorite purchases have been Hourglass "Mood Light" (so pretty as a highlighter over pink, mauve or plum blush) and Rouge Bunny Rouge "Gracilis" (soft rose blush).