What's in my bridal MUA kit - very pic heavy!

jilliandanica

i'm trying to put together a bridal MUA kit and your post was SOOOO helpful!

I have enough color in my collection but I need to stock up on concealers and foundations. Would you recommend the BBU palette? I was considering picking it up because it has probably all the colors I'd ever need but it's so pricey! Either that or an RCMA foundation palette.

Thanks again for the post!

narcissa

Hi! I'm building my freelance kit, too. I def want longwear lippies, msf, brow pencils in lingering, fling, and stud and studio finish concealer (I always mess up the name but the little pot). That's just the beginning. Obvi neutral shadows (wedge, cork, saddle, etc) and shimmer highlights (nylon, expensive pink, etc) will be great too.

Thanks for sharing, love!
Hopefully what I added will be of some help, too.
xo

Caracoco

I use the BBU palette for concealers and correctors, but I've hardly touched the foundations to be honest. I guess it's worth it if you think you will definitely use it.

Caracoco

The one on the left is a Dermacolour concealer palette, the one on the right is the BBU palette from Bobbi Brown.

babyfauxblondie

woww! i'm in love with your collection
smiles.gif
what is the sixth gloss in your Chanel Aqualumiere gloss picture?

Caracoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfauxblondie
woww! i'm in love with your collection
smiles.gif
what is the sixth gloss in your Chanel Aqualumiere gloss picture?

It's No. 67 'Diamond Rose'.

Caracoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
lots of the pics aren't showing up
ssad.gif
id love to see your collection, could you fix the images?
greengrin.gif

Hi, I'm afraid I had to delete them from my picturetrail account to make room for new pics. I'll do them again hopefully soon.