What's in your purse/bag right now?

Onederland

So I wanted to know what everyone has on them at every moment.

So tell me! Powder? Lipstick? Lip Balm?

Eyeshadow?!?!?!!!

Now im not talking about EVERYTHING in your purse, just cosmetics.

VaJenna

whats in my purse... hrm. lemme see.

(haha i really did go and check).

victoria's secret sweet talk lipgloss (in cherry vanilla and peach)

thats all for cosmetics.

i rule.

moonrevel

*looks* Hmm...right now I have MAC Rayothon and Flash of Flesh Lipglasses, Spin Pink Lipglass Stain, Studiofix, and Lip Conditioner, and then NARS Capuchine Lip Lacquer. I think I need to clean out the lipglosses I've been accumulating in here, hehe.

beautifulxdisaster

I use a back bag for school, inside there I have chapstick. In my actual purse if I go out to a formal area, I have eyebrow crayon, lipglass, and a liquid eyeliner.

jasper17

I have a really small purse but I have:

Select Sheer pressed powder
Lady Gentle lip conditioner
Clinique Superbalm
Glosspitality lip gelee
Some minty lipjunk from Bath and Body Works

singinmys0ng

i have everysingle lipstick and lipgloss that i carry in my little makeup bag and then i carrey my mac jewel lipgloss pallette(i guess thats what its called? lol) and then i have my hard candy palm pallette!
smiles.gif
i have big purses

mac_obsession

studio fix compact, sheer select compact, raspberry ice jt, fruity pop jtp, twirltone & chicmates ribbon glosses, cinabon bon lgt, and generally whatever I am wearing on a particular day Ill take an e/l that matches and e/s that I used in a quad.
greengrin.gif

Oh yeah and I have nectar lustreglass & cockatease l/s in there too..and one of the tinted lipgloss chubby tubes. Im not sure which one at the moment :x

rouquinne

i've GOT to stop doing this:

last week i had 5 lip glasses and one gloss from Make Up Forever in my tiny makeup bag - Sunny Boy, VG5, Flash of Flesh, Tartlette and New Flame.

along with my Studio Fix, Teddy liner, 2 Bonne Belle liners, an Annabelle brow pencil, a sample of Angel Peony perfume, Frenzy lippie, and a Physician's Formula concealer stick.

Shoe Crazy

Rimmel eye shadow duo in Biscuit Box
Nars Orgasm blush/laguna bronzer duo
Neutrogena mascara
MAC Viva Glam V Lip Stick
MAC Lip Liner in Cedar
Lancome Juicy Tube Pop in Raspberry Ice
greengrin.gif

Turbokittykat

I don't usually carry makeup with me because I often don't wear any makeup at all. Mostly when I've bothered to do makeup I just grab the lip colour I'm wearing and take that with me.

midnightlouise

Let's see....I have Sunnyboy & Flash of Flesh l/g, NARS XXX l/g, a little pot of BE minerals for touch-ups, Blot paper, Angel Blush and Cha-Ching lippies, Stila mascara (that little bitty tube), Stila mini convt. color in Peony, Face Stockholm Mist l/l, Stila Watermelon lip glaze, Midnight Bloom lip glaze duo, NARS Chelsea Girls l/g, Lush Chocolate Whipstick, and Rosebud Salve. Oh, and C.O. Bigelow lip balm for my husband. Hmm...Perhaps I need to clean out my purse once in awhile...
greengrin.gif

Oonie

MAC Blot Powder, Select Sheer Presses, Sexy Sweet l/g, Elle l/g, Rayothon l/g, Magnetique l/s, Sol l/s, Euroflash l/s, Nightmoth lippencil, Coffee eye pencil, Leisuretime e/s, Belle Azure e/s, Lucky Green e/s, Goldbit e/s and Elite e/s.

I bought it to show a co-worker.

Bianca

I only have 1 lipgloss/lipstick in my purse. Depends on what I'm wearing that day. I don't carry much in my purse.

litlaur

Studio Fix
Rayothon l/g
Petal Lure l/s
Clean & Clear blotting sheets
Lancome Flextencils
Softlips lipbalm

diesel

hahaha rouquinne, I'm the same! I was looking through my purse one day and my bf asked how many lip glosses I had... and I counted 6!

Since cleaning it up, I have 1 or 2 self-blended glosses (TLCs mixed, or LC + another gloss) and a Dior blush compact with a mirror on it. My blot powder compact too, if I remember.