What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

sagehen

I just picked up Abh Potion Liquid l/s and I absolutely love it... It's way easier to apply n definitely creamier than OCC Pagan and more forgiving than Nars Train Bleu yet still gives that ultra matte blackened purple look that I love!!! It's definitely compatible (not same exact shade) with Nighmoth to help keep the lines crisp
I LOVE Potion. LOVE.

sagehen

Isn't it a good formula??? I actually think Potion is more comfortable than the three KVD l/l that I have
I really do think my ABH liquid lipsticks are the most comfortable ones I have. I don't understand people's complaints about the formula. I was afraid to try any because of the early reviews but I am glad I took a chance. It was Potion that made me take the leap.

pinkcrush

I really do think my ABH liquid lipsticks are the most comfortable ones I have. I don't understand people's complaints about the formula. I was afraid to try any because of the early reviews but I am glad I took a chance. It was Potion that made me take the leap.
I agree with u! I'm more than satisfied

Vandekamp

I have Aria Middy and its beautiful, need me to swatch for u???
I saw a woman with it on last weekend. I've been trying to find it and I've been unsuccessful. It's online but I promised myself that I would never order from their website again. It takes to long to arrive at my house.

pinkcrush

I saw a woman with it on last weekend. I've been trying to find it and I've been unsuccessful. It's online but I promised myself that I would never order from their website again. It takes to long to arrive at my house.
I bought mine at Ulta... Try Ulta.com instead of he direct website, they r pretty good

pinkcrush

Sure. I'll take it. Can you PM it to me. I went to Ulta today and it was sold out. I should simply order it online.
Sure I'll pm it but I find at Ulta u have to look thru every lipstick slot to find wut u want because that's how I found Aria and Siren, in the wrong damn rows haha

Erica53094

MAC Disney Villans Sinister Clinique Black Honey Cover Girl Lip Perfection Divine Maybelline Matte Touch of Spice

gabi8

caa00b92_IMG_20150908_143308.jpeg
I just bought rebel lipstick. ...I am in love with it