What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

rocksteadybaby

Would you sell a used product? If so, Why
For me personally I wouldn't buy used lipstick it just grosses me out
throwup.gif
I'm OCD like that LMAO

misfitted

Can we change the topic her for a second........ Would you buy a used product? ( lipstick, liner, etc....) Would you sell a used product? If so, Why?
Depends on what you consider used. Something can be hand swatched or lip swatched once, it's still used to me. I always buy BNIB when it comes lipstick swaps and the like, but if something is REALLY rare and I REALLY want it I'll buy a swatched lippie. And of course if it's not outrageously priced. I see ppl selling half of a lipstick or half of a lipglass and I'm like blech, I don't know how they expect someone to take that off of their hands. I've only bought a used lipstick once, and it was a purple that was only swatched and I wasn't willing to pass it up. Just sanitize sanitize sanitize! When you get your makeup professionally done or test things in store you're dealing with "used" products. It's kind of the same thing to me. SANITIIIIIZE lol!

NaomiH

I'll just do my top 5 for now.

1) Strong Woman
2) Heroine
3) Style Curve
4) Cyber
5) RiRi Boy

rocksteadybaby

Depends on what you consider used. Something can be hand swatched or lip swatched once, it's still used to me. I always buy BNIB when it comes lipstick swaps and the like, but if something is REALLY rare and I REALLY want it I'll buy a swatched lippie. And of course if it's not outrageously priced. I see ppl selling half of a lipstick or half of a lipglass and I'm like blech, I don't know how they expect someone to take that off of their hands. I've only bought a used lipstick once, and it was a purple that was only swatched and I wasn't willing to pass it up. Just sanitize sanitize sanitize! When you get your makeup professionally done or test things in store you're dealing with "used" products. It's kind of the same thing to me. SANITIIIIIZE lol!
Lmao!! I know that makes me laugh when a really used lipstick is trying to be used Bleh!! If it is swatched by hand once I wouldn't care . I'm so bad I would never dare put the samples at the counters on my lips ..I'm telling you I'm nuts Hahaha!! I will just swatch the color on my hand and if I like it I will buy :)

SatelliteDrmr

I was in sephora & passed bc I didn't know how it compares to heroine !
It doesn't really compare at all. It's much closer to Smoked Purple, and also a cousin to Dominate from Nudes and Metallics. #15 is closer to Heroine, but it is frosty, and a little bit iridescent. #15 is actually closer to Violetta. It's a nice lipstick, but slightly patchy.

Here's some swatches from Karlasugar.

http://karlasugar.net/2010/08/make-up-for-ever-rouge-artist-intense-recap/

BreeMakeupGeek

Have you purple loving ladies seen the new shade from Iman cosmetics, Taboo, coming out in Spring? I'm on it like white on rice. There is a sneak preview palette which contains it and is for sale now. http://imancosmetics.com/shop/products/kits/make-up/lip-affair the middle shade is supposed to be launched as a single lipstick next Spring.
Those lipsticks look nice....Taboo, Scandalous....cannot wait.

lustnmakeup

Heroine
Up The Amp
RiRi Boy
NYX Power
Nicka K Violet
Cyber & Wet n Wild Vamp It Up
Daddy's Little Girl
Rebel
Maybelline Violet Intrigue
Violet(even though one of my cousins still has it)
Shameless
Feel My Pulse
NYX Purple Rain l/l
Fabulously Fab lipglass
Black Radiance 5117
Wet n Wild Ravin Raisin

Going to order Hoochie and Melt's By Starlight

YoliLoves

MAC:  Smoked Purple Heroine :eyelove: Violetta Smoked Purple Lavender Whip (old edition) Seductive Intent **update** Instigator ( so friggin' gorg!) NARS Train Bleu

Kaori

My only purple lipstick is TooFaced La Creme Lollipop =) I love it, because on my lips it looks more like purple pink, which looks pretty natural on me(NC15).

Latest posts