What's Your Favorite Purple Lipstick(s)?

stephshopaholic

I love NYX Violet from the macaron lipsticks too it's so vibrant. I have By starlight from melt but it didn't impress me...I was hoping it'd be more blue purple but it doesn't match the promo images at all.

BreeMakeupGeek

Fav purple lipsticks in no particular order MAC Dodgy Girl, Play Time, Martino, Heroine, RiRi Boy, Violetta D&G Violet & MUFE #15 & Nikka Lavender Tint & Violet & OCC Lip Tar Belladonna & Hoochie

feli3711

RiRi Boy is the first MAC lipstick that I bought and it's still my absolute favorite. I love heroine too. Maybe that'll all change when I get my dodgy girl in the mail.
c510af17_image.jpeg

LouGarner

RiRi Boy is the first MAC lipstick that I bought and it's still my absolute favorite. I love heroine too. Maybe that'll all change when I get my dodgy girl in the mail.
if you can get your hands on strong woman get it. it is an really purple lipstick.

stephshopaholic

I found the most beautiful blue-based purple it's super vibrant and amazing in person it's called 3 Witches by Pretty Zombie Cosmetics, similar formula to lime crime velvetines a nice liquid matte lipstick that doesn't budge. This is my new favorite purple I think.
d24621e8_image.jpeg

matchachoco

Lately, I can't get enough of Punk Couture! I've been wearing it out with neutral eye looks and casual outfits. There's something just so unexpected and fun about it, and it stays in place really well for eating, drinking, and talking!

Jill1228

I found the most beautiful blue-based purple it's super vibrant and amazing in person it's called 3 Witches by Pretty Zombie Cosmetics, similar formula to lime crime velvetines a nice liquid matte lipstick that doesn't budge. This is my new favorite purple I think.
d24621e8_image.jpeg
I'm with her on the 3 witches color. I wore it today for the first time. I got many compliments

shopandconquer

RiRi Boy Heroine Up the Amp Revlon Shameless I'm still on the proll for Strong Woman
I snagged Strong Woman & Heavenly Hybrid the other day, can't wait for them to arrive! But while in Nars, yesterday the MUA had on the best deep yet vibrant purple. I asked her about it and she said she used Nars Soft Touch Eye Pencil in Trash as lipstick... Brilliant!

Latest posts