Whats your favourite (MAC) red lipstick?

S.S.BlackOrchid

I love MAC Rocker and Red lipsticks and Alta Moda Prolongwear (using it as a base makes my red lipsticks stay on longer), I also love the new 3D lipglass in Boundless.

LatinaRose

I'm still scared of red lips! I would really love to be able to wear this look, maybe I should get an artist to do them next time I'm at MAC???

iluvmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynna
I can't believe nobody has said 'O'! I love this red!

I totally agree!! It's a beautiful berry/bronze red, I pair it with BBQ lip pencil and top it with Clear Gloss. Amazing! I'm NW20/25 for reference, brown hair, hazel eyes.

ashley_v85

Sorry, I know this thread is old as hell, but I just saw it while searching for something else, haha.

RUSSIAN RED all the way. It is the best red lipstick I have ever used. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.

patty88

Shhh - it was a sheer red stain, and came out around 1995-97. Can anyone tell me if there's an equivalent in Mac now, or a dupe anywhere. I just love it, because I'm not much of a lipstick person and don't like bright lipsticks on me, so this is the only red I like. Benefit's benetint is similar, but I find it cumbersome to use, and besides, the watery texture, is of course very much different from a lipstick.

In any case, Mac doesn't seem to have sheers anymore do they? What is the closest texture to the previous Mac sheers?

katred

Specktra Bestie
LE red- So Scarlet (Cult of Cherry)
Permanent- Mystic (gorgeous, subdued darker plummy red, probably my favourite lip colour ever)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Mine is RiRi Woo!
love.gif