What's your favourite shadow to highlight with?

BuickMackane

I usually use whatever white-ish shadow happens to be within reach. I bought Vanilla piggie specifically for the purpose of highlighting the brow bone but I found it too shimmery. I still use it, but only in very small doses. I wear a lot of brights and shimmers as lid colour so I like to keep the rest nice and matte. I guess Blanc Type would be a good choice for me.

BluEyeDoc

I LOVE Phloof. I have almost an entire 15 pan palette of highlight shades, and I consistently go back to that one.

martiangurll

I have been liking Soft Force e/s lately, but also Crystal Avalanche, White Gold piggie and Quick Frost piggies for this purpose. When I want something with no shimmer, I like Creamy Bisque.

Still, Invisible Light MES is my go-to.

dannimay

That
I'm in between a NC20-25 right now, and Orb has been my BFF for the summertime!! When I get paler between NC15-20, Vanilla is my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... love it. 
smiles.gif
helps me a lot. Have orb and sometimes it's just not light enough, (i'm nc20). Didn't know what else to get. Got ricepaper but din't reach for it much, I think I prefer matte finish most of the time. Probably should try Vanilla. Also have you tried Blanc type?

xfarrax

Normally vanilla pigment is my fave for that area or more recently I like the extra dimension eyeshadow in a natural flirt for both inner corner and brow bone.