When I fell in love with Makeup!.....

Holly

I remember when I was in grade 6, one of my sisters gave me this eyeshadow duo, I don't know who it was by, but it had a hot pink metallic eyeshadow, and a silver eyeshadow, and they were BRIGHT. And I wore it EVERYDAY til it ran out (lol! first and only eyeshadow I've ever finished). And then as years went by, I started experimenting with other makeup. I think because of that, it started my love for makeup.

SingFrAbsoltion

i think it's because i was always into painting it was just a matter of time before i got into makeup. in 7th grade i used to lock myself up in the bathroom with my older sister's makeup and just basically paint on my face haha even now i like artistic makeup a lot more than just your average eye makeup

thestarsfall

I have kinda always been "into" makeup but not seriously, hobby-type, into until a few years ago...

waaay back whenever I remember getting an eye infection and not having to go to school (like grade 1 or something) because I had been playing with some toy makeup, and then in like grade 8 I remember scoffing at some younger girls trying to be cool and wear makeup when they obviously sucked at it (like blue smudged on eyeshadow and hot pink streaks of blush and then like horribly applied lipstick), and I dabbled with it in high school...

However, when I started being more serious into it was the summer after 2nd year. I worked outside all day and would get sweaty and gross and then come home, shower, and want to be girly and feminine so I would wear sundresses and play around with makeup....and I would go online and lurk in livejournal communities and gawk at how amazing some ppl were...

and then I found specktra
greengrin.gif

and I definitely have the largest makeup collection of all my friends...like ever...haha...