When to replace curler pads?

Dark_Phoenix

When do you know to replace eyelash curler pads?
And also, where do you buy replacement eyelash culer pads for the Shu Uerma eyelash culer?

martygreene

Pads should be replaced if there are any cracks, tears, or dents in them. Eventually they will flatten a bit, and should be replaced then.

Shu comes with one replacement pad, and claims that after the life of the two pads that you should buy a new curler, as the old one may become misaligned. While it can become misaligned, it's easy to tell if that is the case. If not, and your curler is happy and healthy and just needs new pads, the Shiseido pads fit the shu curler perfectly, and are what many use as replacements for the Shu.

prinzessin784

After about 3 months I start to notice that mine doesn't work as well, and that's when I change the pad and I notice a difference right away with the new pad.

astronaut

I have yet to replace my pads since I got my curler during the summer... lol. But I have bought the Shiseido pads when I want to finally use them. They were $3.00 for two peices. Not too bad. Actually, I don't think I've used that extra Shu Uemura pad either... hehe.

ginger9

I used to use this discountinued Maybelline curler and I had to replace them quite often because they would dent. Then I got the Shu curlers (which comes with pad replacements) and they are AWESOME. I'm using the original pad still and it's been over a year and it works fine. I wipe and clean my curler after every use though. They are my most precious makeup tools.
eyelove.gif

Latest posts