Where are my SD girls & boys?!

candicenoelle

CHARGERS AFC WEST CHAMPS!

Take that Broncos! CHARGERS to the Playoffs!

Colts are going dooooown!
GOOOO BOLTS!!
yahoo.gif

candicenoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiberries
Hehe, I thought you meant Slickdeals
cutey.gif

Haha! Maybe I shoulda said San Diego to ease the confusion!

I'm actually surprised there are no San Diego people responding to this post! Where's the Chargers love?

MAC_Pixie04

I'm a San Diego peep...however, not a big sports gal. But my parents are, so I lend my support!

Damn I was hoping you were gonna invite me out shopping or something lmao

candicenoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I'm a San Diego peep...however, not a big sports gal. But my parents are, so I lend my support!

Damn I was hoping you were gonna invite me out shopping or something lmao

If you're ever in Honolulu, Jillienne and I will take you out! =)

ticki

such sweet justice! the chargers were robbed on that first game they had against denver. woo hoo!

abbyquack

Speaking of SD, are there any specific MAC stores in San Diego that are good about accepting depots for b2m? I know this is so random, but I might be making a last minute trip to SoCal this weekend to see my grandma (she fell and broke her leg and arm while vacationing at my aunt's house) so I thought I'd depot like crazy this week and take em in- there's no MAC store near me! TIA!

candicenoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Speaking of SD, are there any specific MAC stores in San Diego that are good about accepting depots for b2m? I know this is so random, but I might be making a last minute trip to SoCal this weekend to see my grandma (she fell and broke her leg and arm while vacationing at my aunt's house) so I thought I'd depot like crazy this week and take em in- there's no MAC store near me! TIA!

Sorry, I'm not sure about any of the MAC stores taking depots. I've never depotted, so I'm not sure.

Here are the store numbers so you can call
winks.gif

MAC Store Fashion Valley: (619) 296-9955 (Heart of San Diego - Mission Valley area)
MAC Store Plaza Bonita: (619) 267-0100 (South San Diego - Closer to Mexico)

There are also numerous MAC counters at all the malls in SD - located either in a Nordstrom or a Macy's. Here's a list of MAC Locations in SD.

Have a great trip!

abbyquack

Thanks for the info, which one do you think would be closest to say, Rancho Bernardo (30 min from SD)? If I go, I don't want my aunt to have to haul me all over the freaking place lol. I'm thinking Friars road is prob the closest- i need an actual MAC store that would give me eyeshadows....

candicenoelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Thanks for the info, which one do you think would be closest to say, Rancho Bernardo (30 min from SD)? If I go, I don't want my aunt to have to haul me all over the freaking place lol. I'm thinking Friars road is prob the closest- i need an actual MAC store that would give me eyeshadows....

The closet actual MAC Store would be Fashion Valley - I dunno if they give eyeshadows for B2Ms - I've only gotten lippies. Give them a call! =)