Where do you UDPP?

BinkysBaby

No....that would be great if you could.
I have super duper oily skin and I've been using Ben Nye Final Seal and it works wonders. After you finish your make up, you spritz your face (but don't drench it). After that dries, I spritz once more and it's fabulous. I'm so programmed to using by blot powder regularly for the oilies....with this final set, I MAY blot twice a day and my face isn't nearly as oily as it usually is.

MiCHiE

Um.....I've been using it on my lips *hangs head in shame*.....*raises head proudly again*...my lipliner and whatever I wear on top doesn't move all day, so it's working. I've never had that happen before.

saniyairshad

nope on on the eyes and under the eyes...too to keep my eyeliner on my waterline from getting everywhere...it really holds it in...I
heart.gif
UDPP

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
nope on on the eyes and under the eyes...too to keep my eyeliner on my waterline from getting everywhere...it really holds it in...I
heart.gif
UDPP

That, too. Thanks for mentioning that. I do it every morning, too. It holds whatever shadow I put as a liner under my lower lashes like glue and it doesn't run everywhere, either.

BlahWah

I've actually, um, tried it on my forehead and nose before. No deal. *hangs head* I did try it with the lower lashline, tho, but I keep forgetting to do that regularly! Does a great job in preventing oily lower lids which result in ugly raccoon eyes.

Latest posts