Where have you lived?

Dark_Phoenix

Where have you lived before? Where are you now?

Not visited but actually maintained a residence there.

I was born in NY, but then we moved to Anchorage, Alaska and then to Hong Kong.

And then to Manama, Bahrain and now to Amman Jordan <3 (which I LOVE!! Just got all the stuff in the house unpacked!!!). It's not as weird as you think to move from Alaska to the Middle East later, lol. Trust me, Bahrain to Jordan is weirder... I forgot what it was like to move.

Holly

I was born in Montreal, and now live in Edmonton, and I'll be moving to Florida very soon
smiles.gif

talk2mesun

I was born in West Palm Beach, FL, lived there for a while, then we moved as a family to Fort Myers, FL area, lived there for a while, and now we live in Eastern Tennessee

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Miners Oaks , CA for a month when I was born.. THEN to Ventura,Ca, age 22 Moved to Seattle Washington(loveeedd IT!), Then back to ventura Ca !

hyperRealGurl

Born and raised in Uijongbu, South Korea.. moved to the states when i was 5 years old to Savannah Ga. Then Moved to Fort Stweart Ga.
Fort Knox KY. Ft Gordon Ga. Aiken South Carolina, Fort Lauderdale Fl...
Now i live in Augusta GA

Kimberleigh

Born and raised in Greenwood, IN (a nice suburb outside of Indianapolis). Moved to Bedford, IN (the shittiest white trash hilljack town in Indiana...my husband teaches at the HS), and then moved to Bloomington, IN.

giz2000

I was born in New York, moved to Miami when I was 6 and haven't left yet...but we're looking to move to Colorado within the next two years.

*Luna*

I was born and raised and lived all over the East Bay in Northern California... about 45 min out side of San Francisco. I now live in Chandler Arizona which is about 15 min out side of Phoenix. I love LOVE love it here!!!

aquarius11

I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois...then moved to Phoenix, Arizona for 4 years while my DH attended engineering school at ASU...a year ago we moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee...and in 2 months we'll be moving AGAIN to Ringgold, Georgia. Phew. That's A LOT of moving!

Uhmmm...*Luna*...I am so jealous...you live in my most favorite town EVER..Chandler, AZ! If my DH didn't get a job out here in TN after he graduated from ASU we would have lived in Chandler. I miss the Chandler mall SO BAD!! Oh, and Scottsdale Fashion Square...OMG...how I miss thee. It's so "country" out here and I'm having a hard time adjusting. What a huge difference it is from living in two large cities then living in a little country town...ugh.

*heads off to start a pity party for one*

*Stargazer*

London, England
Las Vegas, NV
Dallas, Tx
Austin, Tx
Chevy Chase, MD
Annapolis, MD
Fairfax, VA
San Clemente, CA
Oceanside, CA
Monterey, CA

and we are on our way to our new home in Quantico VA within a few months.

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois...then moved to Phoenix, Arizona for 4 years while my DH attended engineering school at ASU...a year ago we moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee...and in 2 months we'll be moving AGAIN to Ringgold, Georgia. Phew. That's A LOT of moving!

Uhmmm...*Luna*...I am so jealous...you live in my most favorite town EVER..Chandler, AZ! If my DH didn't get a job out here in TN after he graduated from ASU we would have lived in Chandler. I miss the Chandler mall SO BAD!! Oh, and Scottsdale Fashion Square...OMG...how I miss thee. It's so "country" out here and I'm having a hard time adjusting. What a huge difference it is from living in two large cities then living in a little country town...ugh.

*heads off to start a pity party for one*

We've been here a year and a half now I LOVE it. I'm super close to the Chandler Mall and I work in Central Phoenix so I am super close to the Biltmore Store... I can get to Fahsion Square in 15 min tops and I have Fiesta right on other side of me. What more could a girl ask for?!? If you ever happen to move back or come and visit let me know!!!

medusalox

I've lived predominatley in Wisconsin (Lake Geneva, to be exact), but I spent a chunk of last year living in Waxahachie, TX (just south of Dallas), on a Renaissance Faire site. Tota hippie life, it was great...no running water, etc
smiles.gif

I also did a foriegn exchange in Sete, France, when I was in high school, but it wasn't for that long so I don't think it really counts.
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
but I spent a chunk of last year living in Waxahachie, TX (just south of Dallas), on a Renaissance Faire site. Tota hippie life, it was great...no running water, etc
smiles.gif

Scarborough Faire rocks!!

SerenityRaine

Tampa.. went to school there for 4 years & just moved back to STL in November...still not exactly sure what I was thinking moving back..I hate driving in snow! Everything happens for a reason right?

Corvs Queen

Born in the Mountains of North Carolina. Moved to Austria to be with my now husband in 2004. Not really exciting but it still counts.

lilifee

Born and raised in Wiesbaden -Germany
Moved to Tokyo with my parents at the age of 17 -then Singapore for a couple of years (which was a great time ) and now back in my home town again !
wavey.gif

Lissa

I was born in Oxford UK, moved to Wolverhampton for a year, then Uni in Liverpool for 3 years, now back in Oxfordshire.

spectrolite

Born and raised in Washington D.C, and moved to Australia when I was 19. I've lived in Darwin in the Northern Territory, then moved to the Gold Coast in Queensland, and currently I reside in Melbourne, Victoria but that might change by the end of the year.

Miss Pumpkin

Born in Valencia, Spain

Lived in Navan, Ireland for a few weeks when I was 17

Lived in Barry, Wales for a few weeks when I was 19 (I was volunteering in a farm!)

Lived in Liverpool, England for 6 months when I was 21
smiles.gif

Now back in Valencia