~~~ Which Coco is real? ~~~

melliquor

Hiya. I recently bought a full jar of Coco because I fell in love with my sample. While looking at my sample and full jar next to each other, I realised the different colours. The sample is like a dark brown while the full jar is lighter brown colour. I don't know which one is real. I got the sample from a very trusted seller of samples on here so I am thinking she might have given me another colour my mistake. Can you check out the pics and let me know which one is the real Coco? I really hope it is my full jar. I didn't take pics of the outside of the jar because the jar is authentic.

Sample of Coco:
069.jpg

Full jar of Coco:
068.jpg

MACATTAK

The real Coco is pic #2. The first one looks like it could be "Coco Beach," or Chocolate Brown, but probably Coco Beach since that would have been easy to mix up
smiles.gif

panda0410

Ditto macattak
smiles.gif
the second pic is Coco! I was actually hedging a bet that the first one was Chocolate Brown because it doesnt look coppery enough to be Coco Beach, but those two are very similar and in certain light can be hard to tell apart.

landonsmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
The real Coco is pic #2. The first one looks like it could be "Coco Beach," or Chocolate Brown, but probably Coco Beach since that would have been easy to mix up
smiles.gif

i agree. coco is the 2nd one but i'm not too sure what the sample size might be?

melliquor

Thank you so much ladies. I contacted the seller and the sample is a custom mix she made. She made an error with the label. I will be trying Coco today.