Which Foreign Guy Should U Date :D

Ambi

Ahh, I'm Finnish and this is telling me I should date a Swede! Too bad all Finns think all Swedish men are gay, so... ;D

Miss_Behave

eewww I should date an Italian, noway! I'm half italian, I know what I'm talking about
smiles.gif

saucipinkbabydoll

Of course I got Italian, my husband is part Italian! Along with French,English,Irish,German,Welsh,and Jewish.You should see what our little girls look like! They have 13 different nationalities!

HOTasFCUK

Wow i got an italian guy which is weird because i am full italian & i went out with only one italian and he drove me nuts LOL! I dunno for some reason i believe your own kind can be the worst kind! My friends are like ohhh find a nice italian boyfriend and i just remind them to look at their dad & brothers & ask them if they could be married to that 'cuz its all the same!!! But all joking aside i would love an italian bf just like me but i love dating guys of other cultures.....u learn so much!!!!

Ereticka

I got an Australian guy. Never dated one.....but there were a couple I've met over the years that I thought were so cute....its that damn accent they have.....

lovemichelle

mine was very wrong. i got japanese, but that is defiantly not me. my boyfriend is puerto rican like me and thats how i like it.

Isis

I got Japanese LOL that's pretty close too! I love asian guys
greengrin.gif
my b/f is Korean.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reh
I should date a Swede, too!
greengrin.gif

I love swedish guys, they`re cute..
eyelove.gif

Ho yes they are!

When are we going?
graucho.gif

mspixieears

I got a Swede too. I would've thought Japanese (though I've dated one already). And definitely not Australian - they hate me!

Did they confuse Sweden with Amsterdam?