Which foundations for bridal make up starter kit

glitterboo

Hey guys

So Im just starting out doing bridal make up, is there certain palettes I can get without having to spend a fortune on all the different shades, any ideas?

Cheers xx

sammanila

Hi glitterboo,

I too have been having a hard time finding foundation palettes at a reasonable price. For now, I have been using Revlon's colorstay foundations. I have 4 in my kit (Ivory, buff, medium beige and cappuccino) and mix the shades if needed. The foundation does look great in photos from my experience. I got mine when Fred Meyer was having a buy one get one free sale.

A little off topic, but I heard good things on coastal scents's concealer palette, I recently ordered mine on Amazon so I'll let you know when I get mine. Also, there are tutorials for DIY lip palettes. http://www.beautylish.com/a/vxrwy/diy-lip-palette

I recently just ordered the Cinema Secrets palette.
A lot of pros use them, and you just have to pick the one the comes with the best shades for you. I chose #5. Not bad price, either!

glitterboo

Hi glitterboo,

I too have been having a hard time finding foundation palettes at a reasonable price. For now, I have been using Revlon's colorstay foundations. I have 4 in my kit (Ivory, buff, medium beige and cappuccino) and mix the shades if needed. The foundation does look great in photos from my experience. I got mine when Fred Meyer was having a buy one get one free sale.

A little off topic, but I heard good things on coastal scents's concealer palette, I recently ordered mine on Amazon so I'll let you know when I get mine. Also, there are tutorials for DIY lip palettes. http://www.beautylish.com/a/vxrwy/diy-lip-palette
Thanks sammanila, was actually gonna go get some revlon color stay, have heard good things about them , was at a shoot on saturday and they were using revlon photo finish ( i think) but it looked fab. Gonna try that also.Just sent off for my mac pro card last week, dont know if I will get it but fingers crossed. :) Ohhh gonna hit cinema secrets website now, wonder do they send to Ireland.

Thanks sammanila, was actually gonna go get some revlon color stay, have heard good things about them , was at a shoot on saturday and they were using revlon photo finish ( i think) but it looked fab. Gonna try that also.Just sent off for my mac pro card last week, dont know if I will get it but fingers crossed. :) Ohhh gonna hit cinema secrets website now, wonder do they send to Ireland.
They might. :) I really love them.

BlushingBetty

I use Graftobien HD Glamour cream foundations in a palette of 18, I use the warn tone and have had very good results from pale ivory to very deep brown skin. It is my main Bridal foundation. :). I had a problem on one person with the revlon colourstay with it oxidising after 30 mins.