~{Which Girlfriend Are You?}~

j_absinthe

I'm the most like Lynn. Multi-racial, ecclectic, sexual, and slightly slackerish.

I do have a bit of Joan's relationship apprehension and Toni's bitchiness, but Lynn's the one I'd say I relate to the most.

God, I never thought I'd ever be asked this kind of question, let alone did I think I'd answer it.

jajababy

I am a devout Girlfriends fan! I don't know I am still a little bitter that they got rid of my girl Tony! I was a Tony girl ALL the way. I tend to also lean to the new girl Monica, too.

I am little like Joan in the sense I always try to fix everyone's problem with a little Mya attitude. Mya cracks me up with that "Oh hell naw."

Great thread!

jajababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Toni was basically written out. Supposedly, she got back with Todd and she, him and Morgan moved to NY and never spoke to Joan again. IRL, there were some differences as far as her holding out for more money and she was let go. And, yeah, she has been doing Bailey's commercials.

She's in a movie that is coming out in a few months. I forgot the name of it. Yeah allegedly, they were all going to hold out for more money but the rest of girls renewed their contract and kept Toni. Toni got salty refused to renew her contract and left. I say, they should have given the girl more money!