Which Hairstyle Looks Best? Pics Inside

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could have some advice as to how I should have my hair, like what looks best. In general and because I'm getting some pictures with my family for a family event pretty soon
smiles.gif
I used to have nice natural ringlets but I got my hair thinned out like a year ago (huge mistake for anyone with curls, I can't believe my hairdresser didnt know better) and they havent been the same ever since, theyre looser and wavier. I like wearing my hair wavy by straightening the tips and using mousse and a bit of gel because my hair is somewhere in between wavy and curly on its own. Most of the time I straighten it though, because I have such a round face and wearing it straight makes me feel so much prettier. Could I have some advice as to which you guys thinks looks best? Thanks so much
smiles.gif
xoxoxo

6c6o50x.jpg

curly hair like two years ago
ssad.gif

4l6gxo4.jpg

4kkupop.jpg

what its like now curly (sorry no makeup second picture, oy..)

5z7070j.jpg

4q7kx2g.jpg

wavy

4tk15ec.jpg

4zdpwf8.jpg

straight, yay

and does anybody have any tips or advice?

I always ask my boyfriend and have never gotten a solid answer, hahah. Just curious
smiles.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexycj
you look beautiful both ways, but imo straight suits you better.

iagree.gif

laurenmo88

aw you are so lovely
smiles.gif
i love the waves sooooo naturally beautiful, so beach girl, it's the curls vote for me!!!

TeaCup

I'm not too sure... But your so effin' cute! I like it straight because it brings more attention to your eyes and the sleeker effect thins out round faces. =] Im in there with ya! Us round facers gotta stick together!

mena22787

wow, this is a toughie, either way you're uber cute! hmm, i think the straight hair makes ppl look older (like more mature kinda) but the curly hair is soo cute too! (i'm partial to curly hair, that's what i have
winks.gif
)

Lissa

I think they are both gorgeous - omg I would kill for hair like yours ha ha! Personally I think the wavy look is lovely - very beachy as someone else said. But you can pull off both as you're so gorgeous
smiles.gif

mello

I actually like both styles on you, but having it straight shows off your layers which in turn really flatters your face shape. You could honestly go either way though, and I honestly envy you for it! You're a very pretty girl, btw. With makeup or without
smiles.gif

awww thank you to everybody who said nice things, haha! thanks guys<3<3<3 i think i'm gonna straighten it for pictures. just to be safe. thank you guys! xoxoxo

xmayax

I agree that both suit you, but the pictures you stood out most in imo are the straight haired pics, your eyes really stand out in the straight haired ones. And you have gorgeouse features, so I do go with the straight, as curls maybe detract away from you face.

x

claresauntie

Oh, I hate to say it, because I'm so envious of curls, but I think the straight hair actually is more flattering on you.

Grr... that took a lot out of me.
smiles.gif

jennzy

can i tell u how jealous i am?
u have beautiful curls!!! n they don't look liek they give u much trouble to straighten them!!! i like them both very much...l i think u should just keep it the way they are. keep those beautiful curls and straighten it when u want :p