Which white MAC eyeliner for inner eye to make eyes look bigger?

Sushi_Flower

I have just looked up the white (ish) eyeliners MAC do and there seems to be 3 -

Fascinating - Khol
Gilded White - Powerpoint
Frostlite - Fluidline

Which one would be best for lining the inner rims and making my eyes look bigger and staying out all day? I know Fluidline is meant to stay on the longest but i really don't want to apply Fluidline in my inner rims, well that's just my thoughts on it right now anyway.

bluegrassbabe

I don't have Fascinating, or Gilded White, so I can't give you an accurate opinion on those. I do have Frostlite and it will not work well for what you want. The color has a faint gold tint to it, and it appears very yellow next to the whites of my eyes. I do really like it overall, though. It is my most used fluidline, because it makes an excellent base.

fairytale22

Fascinating works great for this!
greengrin.gif

pumpkincat210

I have Gilded White, it does not go on easily and is difficult to apply on my waterline.. it hardly shows up too. I'd say go for Fascinating e/k or Fresh Cream e/k.

Shawna

Not only that, frostlite has sparkles in it and is definitely not eyesafe
ssad.gif

Only the matte fluidlines are eyesafe for the inner rims.

Julia Vanhorn

I would say Gilded White would be best because it won't give you that huge difference between the eyes and the liner. What I mean by this is that the eyes are not pure white and with the GW powerpoint it won't make it too noticable since it has a little bit of a gold tone to it making it easier to blend in with your eyes, whereas with Facinating e/k, a more pure white pencil, makes it look tired and droopy to a degree. Facinating would be great if you just want to apply it to the tearduct to open up your eyes. HTH

Sushi_Flower

Hmm..so it's between Gilded White and Fascinating..but confliction opinions. Julia i know what you mean, i'd rather not have a pure white line in inner rims but Pumpkin Cat and others have said Khol goes one easier..hmm.

brandi

well i had a MAC seminar not too long ago and victor c.. used fascinating eye khol on the model... so i say that one! i use it i LOVE it! i HTH!!

exodus

I use Gilded White for this and I love it!. The trick is to warm the tip first before you apply it to make sure that it goes on smoother. It works for me
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

I found that Gilded White didn't show up at all. But Fascinating is fabulous for it.....that said with your skin tone it may be a bit stark.

Sushi_Flower

More votes for Gilded White...but Victor C. uses Fascinating! Hmm..Keep the opinions coming people, this is going to take a while to decide on.