Who is?

user79

Not to sound rude, but putting paragraphs in a long post as such really helps others read what you're writing more easily.
smiles.gif

I agree with many parts of your post though.

Juneplum

h ah ah ahah ah! i love you trunkmonkey! thanks 4 posting this
smiles.gif
AWESOME to know that ur a guy!
clap.gif
i showed my hubby your post so he can watch and learn!!!!

Trunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Not to sound rude, but putting paragraphs in a long post as such really helps others read what you're writing more easily.
smiles.gif

I agree with many parts of your post though.

I noticed that... for some odd reason the site or Firefox is running my text all together. I was going to post in that other thread what a DXDIAG looks like but it would have come out looking wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shimmer

That would rock, just for my own readability.

I'd do it but I'm two beers into the night and so...yeah.

CantAffordMAC

you sound very nice. I'd love it if my boyfriend wanted to know more about my interests.

However...who bitches about the giveaways? I haven't seen anyone bitch or complain about them. I've only heard good things and appreciation to Janice (and the rest of the staff) for even doing the giveaways. Maybe some people get a little upset that they didn't win, but who wouldn't?? Its free MAC! And even when someone doesn't win, I've only heard congratulations towards the winner, and then we all try again the next day. It just seems as though the giveaways are starting to become a hassle at some times, because people think that all the members are bitter when they don't win and greedy for MAC. Which I don't think is true. Just trying to have fun and get free makeup from our favorite line for the holidays.
2cents.gif

MAC_Whore

Trunk Monkey, I love your brand of justice! It's always nice to have a thoughtful male perspective on the board.
smiles.gif

P.S. My DH also enjoys your posts. He's down with my MAC experience as well. Lucky me. Your wife is pretty lucky as well.
winks.gif

soco210

LMAO I was just at MAC yesterday when we were xmas shopping and my hubby took off within 20 seconds!! I was like NO stay I know what I want it will just be a second! He was a puff of wind he was gone so fast!

prettygirl

i remember i went into mac w/ my bf. i turned around like a minute later.. and he's no where to be found. haha.. he was standing outside in the mall.. and stayed there the entire time. your wife is very lucky
smiles.gif
. and your posts made me laugh!

Trunkmonkey

Seriously these guys don't know what they're missing. On the scale of straight to homosexual I'm WAAAAAYYYYY over on the straight side. It's really a matter of participating in something my spouse loves and finding the bright side to it.

The way she combines certain colors on her eye shadows and such are pretty interesting and it's nice to come home, after a long day of work, and see that she's been playing with her makeup. I

like green on her eye shadows and it gives me ideas for surprise presents during the year. As mentioned above I do get a chuckle at the guys who look like they're about to have a prostrate exam in any 'womens' store. I don't buy flowers or candy as, to me, that's too easy.

I'm no doctor Phil and I have my faults but, by taking an interest in my wifes passion for makeup, or my boys passion for video games, or my daughters interest in art and astronomy, gives me a way of letting them know how much I love them when I surprise them with something I saw light up their eyes when they looked at it.