Who works in ebay counterfeit dept!??

BellaItalia1969

Hello all
winks.gif
on sunday while browsing i have reported 2 sellers for selling exactly same fake MAC Fluidline :paulh6831 and sherryb2647!
Both sellers have been selling these for a while and sold vast amounts of it. In fact sherryb2647,has sold over 140 pcs of these fake Fluidline....words fail me ok ,sellers aulh6831 listing for the fake Fluidline was removed (within about 30 min of me reporting)the other sellers auction has remained and she actually added some more
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

Item number:
s.gif
MACS FLUIDLINE BLACK EYE LINER GEL WITH BRUSH on eBay (end time 24-Nov-09 18:30:54 GMT)
My question is who decides and what they base their decision on when they remove listing??Because this issue has really baffled me !The only difference between these 2 sellers is that sherryb2647,has more feedback (attrocious some of it too) and is reg.as business?
I abs despise these fake Fluidline and Casey and i both wrote to the seller a while ago ,advising her that she sells fake MAC Fluidline...she did say she will contact her wholesaler!
th_LMAO.gif

297848679_tp.jpg
Please wait
Image not available

chickatthegym

^I think eBay just has a random "counterfeit" department. I don't think they have anyone who actually knows MAC or even about higher end makeup for that matter
ssad.gif
It seems they will randomly pull listings, but for the most part they don't care. It's sad
ssad.gif
However, MAC can take action with VERO and they don't so some of the responsibility lies in their hands. You think they would care since it is costing them lots of money with so many fakes being sold on eBay!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^I think eBay just has a random "counterfeit" department. I don't think they have anyone who actually knows MAC or even about higher end makeup for that matter
ssad.gif
It seems they will randomly pull listings, but for the most part they don't care. It's sad
ssad.gif
However, MAC can take action with VERO and they don't so some of the responsibility lies in their hands. You think they would care since it is costing them lots of money with so many fakes being sold on eBay!

Hon, i know i just can't get it!!What makes it worse this particular seller is so dishonest as Casey and i have informed her ages ago that she is selling fakes!I suppose as long as she has no conscience about selling fakes she will continue do sell these!
Chicka,did you manage to find out about your NARS?
winks.gif

chickatthegym

^^Bella, I did post in the NARS forum and had a look at that thread you told me about. Thanks again
smiles.gif
It was very helpful and I found out there are LOADS of fake NARS and the duos ARE indeed faked. Since the girl who wanted to trade with me didn't have a pic or anything, I just decided to buy it from Sephora.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^^Bella, I did post in the NARS forum and had a look at that thread you told me about. Thanks again
smiles.gif
It was very helpful and I found out there are LOADS of fake NARS and the duos ARE indeed faked. Since the girl who wanted to trade with me didn't have a pic or anything, I just decided to buy it from Sephora.

Hiya hon,you are
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
and i was glad of help.Even though im Nars novice,i can smell the fakes from piccys etc.For example this one and the one below
301164635_tp.jpg

NARS PRO LONG LASH WATERPROOF MASCARA SEALED on eBay (end time 08-Nov-09 13:37:09 GMT)
%21BdLzgVQBGk%7E$%28KGrHqMH-DMEreKy2P1DBK3y6ibCVg%7E%7E_35.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280415653671&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWAX:IT
the only way i can describe these are tacky and yucky!
angry.gif

speedygirl247

Its so awful on there, and to answer your question. I really do not thing anybody works in that department. I will have a rummage through my emails and post a conversation I had with their trust and safety dept. And this is coming to them from a seller, not a buyer. If I can find it, I will of course delete any personal information from both sides, but its rubbish. I just got an automated reply. they just want to shift the responsibility to the brand owners.