"Wild thang"

Austrian_Babe

I realized I actually liked my hair at it´s natural state. No product, no brushing, no blow drying. It´s kinda allover the place but it´s a change for once.
Excuse the weird eye closeup. I don´t know how y´all do it but this is the best I can do it personally. Sorry!

FACE
Monistat Anti Chafing Powder Cream (yes you heard right. I use it as my primer and it works great, and it´s so cheap!)
Isadora mineral makeup
The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Bronze
Milani Luminous blush

EYES
Dermablend concealer under eyes
MAC Prep&Prime
MAC MSF Shimpagne used wet on lid
Benefit High Brow
MAC e/k Teddy-waterline, upper lashline, to tightline. I love this baby! I was going for a bit of a cateye shape, but when I look at these pics I guess I didn´t quite succeed lol
Benefit Browzings Light
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

LIPS
Manhattan glossy l/l in Lychee (makes my lips look so full yay)
MAC l/g Cultured

Kopievonm023.jpg

Kopievonm008.jpg

Kopievonm015.jpg

Kopievonm026.jpg

prinzessin784

So pretty! Your hair looks great like that! You should just spray it and leave it!

I am interested in this alternative use of Monistat haha - how and where do you use it?

AlliSwan

I wish my hair looked like that with no maintenence at ALL!! I would like my natural hair but if I don't straighten it it looks dirty =(

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
So pretty! Your hair looks great like that! You should just spray it and leave it!

I am interested in this alternative use of Monistat haha - how and where do you use it?

I know it´s meant to be used on the bikini line I guess (we don´t have it here so I buy it in the US), but I got the tip from another makeup forum. Someone compared the ingredients to Smashbox Photofinish Primer (I think it was Smashbox!) and found out they were pretty similar.

You just apply a thin layer of it allover your face and it makes your skin very silky. Btw I use the "Chafing Relief Powder Gel"