**Winging it FOTD**

SugarAsh182

Slightly sunset-ish FOTD as well
smiles.gif
Sooo I tried my hand at some winged liner for the first time in a long time. It's harder than I remembered lol! I'm sticking to no liner again after today! Took forever to get them to match! The colors are simple, because I wanted the eyeliner to be the center of attention.

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, NARS Orgasm blush, MAC Fix + spray

Lips: MAC Wild Girl lipglass, MAC Rose pigment dabbed on top, Lancome Raspberry Ice JT

Eyes: UD X e/s applied all over lid, MAC Gold pigment on inner corners, MAC Rose pigment on outer corners, MAC Blacktrack fluidliner, MF Lash Perfection mascara
Rosey20.jpg

Rosey17.jpg

Rosey22.jpg

Rosey7.jpg

Rosey9.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

Rosey12.jpg

Here's the shirt I'm wearing hehe:
Rosey25.jpg

mcorreia

sooo pretty! though this aren't my fav colors for you, you look amazing. How's Lash Perfection?? i'm waiting for it from a swap

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcorreia
sooo pretty! though this aren't my fav colors for you, you look amazing. How's Lash Perfection?? i'm waiting for it from a swap

Thanks so much
smiles.gif
Yeah, warm colors aren't the best for me hehe. I still try to wear em tho. It's *amazing* you will love it! It's my fave mascara!

hyperRealGurl

I like the colors on u....I love how the Rose Pig peeks out the colors matches ur lips. I think u look beautiful. and ur lashes def to die for

aligirl

That is so gorgeous!!Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Slightly sunset-ish FOTD as well
smiles.gif
Sooo I tried my hand at some winged liner for the first time in a long time. It's harder than I remembered lol! I'm sticking to no liner again after today! Took forever to get them to match! The colors are simple, because I wanted the eyeliner to be the center of attention.

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, NARS Orgasm blush, MAC Fix + spray

Lips: MAC Wild Girl lipglass, MAC Rose pigment dabbed on top, Lancome Raspberry Ice JT

Eyes: UD X e/s applied all over lid, MAC Gold pigment on inner corners, MAC Rose pigment on outer corners, MAC Blacktrack fluidliner, MF Lash Perfection mascara
Rosey20.jpg

Rosey17.jpg

Rosey22.jpg

Rosey18.jpg

Rosey7.jpg

Rosey9.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

Rosey2.jpg

Rosey12.jpg

Here's the shirt I'm wearing hehe:
Rosey25.jpg

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
Beeeautiful. I love the lips. And actually, I really like the colors on you.

Thank you! I must admit, I stole the color scheme from you hehe
winks.gif
Looked much better on you though!

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much Juneplum
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
What would be a MAC e/s like the UD X e/s you used?

I think that Gleam would be the most similar IMO!

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles4c
*drools* you always look so hot!
greengrin.gif
I love those lips

Aw thanks hehe! Well I *did* get the idea to use Rose pigment on my lips from you so... thanks!
greengrin.gif

asteffey

i love these colors on you. rose makes such a lush addition to a simple pink gloss, eh? it always makes it so much more glam. LIKE A ROCK STAR! WOO!