Winnipeg, MB discounted MAC (not CCO)

hnich

I went to one of those huge liquidation warehouses in winnipeg this summer, looked through the makeup just for kicks...and they had MAC, for obscenely cheap, the boxes just a little battered up. They definetly had discontinued stuff, because some of the items I had never even heard of! Also foundation in limited (darker) shades, and lipliners/eyeliners, I'm sure if I had gotten there when they first got the shipment, they would've had eyeshadows! I forgot which liquidation place it is, but when I find out, I'll post the name

Also, yay for me, they had spectro jel at $3 a bottle, but only had two left, so I snapped them up

hnich

went again two days ago (again forgot the name, i suck...)
The new MAC special was Beige-ing shadesticks, $5.00 each
They were great stocking stuffers, plus I got a few just so I never run out!

KimSwim

Oh I wish I knew the name of the store! Actually, it's probably for the best that I don't... my wallet might not like me if they had lots
smiles.gif

hnich

currently several months later: still have many beige-ing s/s left at $5.00 each, no foundation or concealer last time I checked though

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnich
currently several months later: still have many beige-ing s/s left at $5.00 each, no foundation or concealer last time I checked though

please oh please---what is the place called??? I don't have a shadestick but would definitely get one at that price.

KimSwim

Quote:

Where is this store? What is it called? Please help a gal out!
Must buy cheap MAC!

jolener

Quote:
I went to one of those huge liquidation warehouses in winnipeg this summer, looked through the makeup just for kicks...and they had MAC, for obscenely cheap, the boxes just a little battered up. They definetly had discontinued stuff, because some of the items I had never even heard of! Also foundation in limited (darker) shades, and lipliners/eyeliners, I'm sure if I had gotten there when they first got the shipment, they would've had eyeshadows! I forgot which liquidation place it is, but when I find out, I'll post the name

Also, yay for me, they had spectro jel at $3 a bottle, but only had two left, so I snapped them up

i know this is kinda old, but is it liquidation world by the airport? on wellington? thats like the only liquidation place i know, and its pretty big

gigglegirl

no, i don't think its liquidation world. i had tried checking it out. a friend in the city said they had found $5 beigeing shadesticks at a clearance place on Logan, I can't recall the name, it was just west of mcphillips IIRC. But when I went they were all gone.

I hate all the dumpy liquidation type places. *shudder* But I tried.