Eyeshadows

row1:stars n rockets,loreal pink breeze,rimmel sugar babe
row2:freshwater,steamy,club,expensive pink,mulch
row3:cranberry,sushi flower,pink venus,swish,haux
row4:loreal H.I.P cheeky,beauty marked,shadowy lady,print,carbon
Eye bases
dscf09170qt.jpg

left to right
wet n wild cafe au lait,wild orchid,champagne toast,iced out,rimmel ice princess,MAC flammable paint
Pigments
dscf09219sv.jpg

row1(extras)rose,fuschia
row2(extras)pink pearl,grape,kitschmas
row3:rose,fuschia,kitschmas
row4:violet,bright fuschia,pink pearl,green brown
row5
oh.gif
ld gold,grape,blue storm,all girl
row6:golden olive,teal,blue brown,melon
Cheek & Bronzers
dscf09220ki.jpg

row1:beauty control(unknown name),beauty control plumberry,physicians formula virtual face powder in translucent pearl and to the right of that is the highlighter
row2:cover girl true plum,brick rose,and natural twinkle,bonne bell glimmer bronzer
row3:cover girl tanfastic bronzer,street wear girl magic
Foundation & Powder
dscf09267wt.jpg

row1:CG transulcent powder in fair,beauty control perfecting wet/dry finish(best stuff in the world!!),MAC studio tech
row2:revlon colorstay,revlon colorstay w/ soft flex,beauty control sheer protection,MAC hyper real,revlon colorstay stay natural,CG fresh complexion pocket powder
row3
tong.gif
hysicians formula magic cube concealer,and maybelline express make up
Lips
dscf09289nj.jpg

left to right
sally's rosewood,unknown,CG smoothers in pixie pink,maybelline liner in wine,beautique liner in wine also,avon free will,loreal fairest nude,prestige slipper,CG bubble,prestige unknown name,MAC lipglass fleur de light,NYC strawberry gloss,avon unknown name i wear it all the time lol,burts bees,carmex
More eye stuffs
dscf09309qo.jpg

top to bottom
CG crystal eyes in artic,MAC s/t crimsonaire,loreal colour blush fresco,maybelline waterproof liner in black,MAC boot black liner,avon unknown name but its black lol,MAC teddy,unknown but its plum lol
Brushes
dscf09312ey.jpg

left to right
aloette powder,face secrets foundation,aloette shadow,face secrets concealer/liner,aloette liner,aloette eye contour,maybelline eyeshadow
Mascara
MF lash perfection,MF 2000 calorie,loreal voluminous,revlon lash fantasy,dream lash(its a conditioner for the lashes and brows,makes em grow too)
AAANNNNNDDDDD Falsies
dscf09345da.jpg

All of these are from Sally's

rcastel10

LOL! I would probably be all impatient waiting for ot to arrive also. I need one of those traincases. The one I have is too small for my collection now.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastel10
LOL! I would probably be all impatient waiting for ot to arrive also. I need one of those traincases. The one I have is too small for my collection now.

i got this one on ebay it is huge girl,you should get one it was only like $50 with s&h

Eemaan

i'd love to come and play with that collection
graucho.gif
you have so much room in that case, its so practical and hassle free. Your pictures are clear too.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by peike
why i do not see any pictures?

You can see them now.And i updated everything with names of everything for you guys.

user2

Your e/s pots are almost begging to be depotted!

Oh and I'm spying that traicase as well!

I've seen it at my Home Depot and "one day" I'll get it!!! It's just 24,95 so......

user3

On the gloss pic next to the burt's bees lip balm is that the Avon Gloss you like so much?

That's a pretty color!

you use face secret brushes too!
greengrin.gif
I love those!

lindseylouike

It's nice to see a good variety of products (not just MAC). How are you liking that L'Oreal HIP e/s? I'm thinking I might have to try it...

prppygrl69

To 'Nessa...Yes that is my fav gloss I'm always wearing! So pretty.To Lindsey...I haven't reaaaaalllly tried it yet.I did put it over my eyeshadow i was wearing one day.They are so pigmented.Just like MAC it's insane.I do love it tho :)

theleopardcake

i love that your makeup consists of drugstore products AND mac products.
i am so jealous of your pigments!! (you look great in them)
oh and your brushes look great, may i ask where they are from?

prppygrl69

shopaholicstace-I don't remember the person i got it from.Just look up mac case.It's not a M.A.C case as in the make up.It's a (mac-make up artist case)
theleopardcake-Thanks girlie.Yeah,i'm always at cvs or walgreens lol.The brushes are from aloette,and the face secrets ones are from sally's beauty supply