WOC - Posh Paradise

AnjaNicole

Can anyone say PAINTPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nanaparty.gif

afulton

Yayyy! I'm excited about added more to my collection. I am going to check them out today at the Pro store.

UrbanSweetheart

I'm hoping & praying that Fresh Amour isn't too light for my skin tone, because I've been on the hunt for a lavender lippie that works for my complexion for a while now!

Copperhead

I'm all about those Paint Pots! Maybe a Mattene or two. Maybe. But I envision getting quite a few of those Paint Pots for sure.

afulton

I picked up a few paint pots and a couple of mattene lipsticks.

Paint pots:
Treasure Hune
Geninue
Nubile
Idyllic

Mattenes:
Rare Exotic
Delectable

DILLIGAF

I got 4 paint pots so far:

• Hyperviolet
  • Imaginary
  • Half-Wild
  • Pure Creation

I will be going back for the mattenes. However Potent Fig is almost and exact dupe for Cyber. The textures are different enough to warrant having both but the colors are almost identical. I want to compare Immodest mattene to Rare Exotic. I'm seriously drawn to Fresh Amour. Even though in the tube the color sorta scares me a bit. I'm sure I can find a way to rock it.

sss215

I got 4 paint pots so far:

• Hyperviolet
  • Imaginary
  • Half-Wild
  • Pure Creation

I will be going back for the mattenes. However Potent Fig is almost and exact dupe for Cyber. The textures are different enough to warrant having both but the colors are almost identical. I want to compare Immodest mattene to Rare Exotic. I'm seriously drawn to Fresh Amour. Even though in the tube the color sorta scares me a bit. I'm sure I can find a way to rock it.
years ago i loved Cyber on my lips. In the mid-late 90's when it was hot before. Now I like softer purples that brighten me up--- think All of My Purple Life. NARS NANA is about as dark as I can go, and since that is a gloss, its deep, but can be sheered out a bit, so I love that! I do like a deep berry still.

Can't wait til the 15th. Its a few days away!!!

Calla88

I bought all the paints but one along with Fresh Amour and Naked Bliss. I did look with Hyper Violet, Haux and wore Fresh Amour with plum lip liner to soften the edges and bit of balm underneath. I really loved the look. Haux and Hyper Violet looked really good together as I got many compliments.

MAChostage

I started out getting only Genuine Treasure p/p. I ended up going back and getting Idyllic and Imaginary p/p's, and Deliciously Forbidden and Seeds of Desire mattenes. I'm pleased.

Copperhead

I decided to try out Imaginary PP today with MAC's pigments in Blue Storm and Viz A Violet and Blanc Type e/s as a browbone highlight. Great combination!

berryjuicy

I bought all of the paint pots except for Idyllic and Hyperviolet. So far I have worn Genuine Treasure and Half Wild. They are ultra creamy, opaque (although if worn along GT ends up being just glitter by the end of the day, but not overly so) and the staying power is good too. I'm really pleased with these paint pots.

Copperhead

Ok ladies, Idyllic goes well with Carbonized e/s if you picked that one up from the MMO collection. Idyllic kind of looks like Mythical but a bit deeper/darker and not as shimmery. With a little All That Glitters on the browbone and inner duct. Another nice combo using a new Paint Pot. Next time I'll try Idyllic with a deep plum color and see how that comes out.

UrbanSweetheart

Ok ladies, Idyllic goes well with Carbonized e/s if you picked that one up from the MMO collection. Idyllic kind of looks like Mythical but a bit deeper/darker and not as shimmery. With a little All That Glitters on the browbone and inner duct. Another nice combo using a new Paint Pot. Next time I'll try Idyllic with a deep plum color and see how that comes out.
I seriously need to pick up Idyllic soon....