WOC-Red She Said Collection.... What Are You Getting?

jdechant

My turn!!!! Hmm..this list it big..
-Dangerzone MES Trio
-I hear Dazzleglass is the way too go so I will be getting
Hmm...all of them?? Lol..Probably 4..I just can't decide which one to leave out!!
-Stark Naked beauty powder blush
-Quiet please lipstick
-Silverstroke fluidline
Umm....thats it from red she said...unless I see this collection in person, then I am sure I will be in trouble

damsel

i'm only getting miss dynamite and baby sparks dazzleglass. i already have the other 3. the mes look kinda boring... idk. i already have 5 from previous collections. i have hot contrast and mi'lady so i'm definetly skipping danger zone. i'll have the check out the rest in real life. i'm not too fond of the lipsticks or blushes either. on to the rest of holiday stuff!

LuvinMyMAC

I have my eye one Inter-View and Sugarrimmed dazzleglass. Simple and to the point!!!
smiles.gif

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis

My cart is crazy because I also have MSFs in it, so I need to split it into 2 orders.

I have extremely oily skin. Can oily girls really rock the MSF's?

dominichulinda

I had the beauty powder on my list to get and the dazzle glasses...didn't get either..."Enough" could be similar to "eversun" which I have and use it ...but then it kind of look like nuanace, warmsoul, etc just add my shimmer and you'll have or even "Sincere" with glitter..pretty weird...because I swatched "sincere" like 2-3 wks ago. ..so I'm confused about it...but the other one..didn't get it...too much like I don't know "feeling" ..or I don't know ..just hmm ..not sure ..I wasn't all over it when I got it.. ..I have like loads of glitter products
(msf - new vegas..all fafi's bp..and other bp) so...I have to think about...basically if you like glitter this whole line is so for you just don't wear it all at onces...it would look amazing in a picture, but in person ...glitterball maybe? (at least on me lmao..)

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
The only things that I want from this collection are:

Baby Sparks Dazzleglass (I missed out on this the first time.)
Dynamite Dazzleglass
Pomposity lipstick
and maybe Date Night Dazzleglass

I'm not so sure about Sugarimmed dazzleglass.......
wondering.gif
How would that look on a NC-44 type woman?

I'm NC-45 and surprisingly Sugarrimmed looked really nice. It's different in a good way. I just got it today along with Miss Dynamite. I actually liked it so much that I'm going back next week to pick up a couple more. I saw it in the tube and was like ummm dunno bout' this one but once on, I fell in love. Date Night I wasn't that thrilled about.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMACd
I'm NC-45 and surprisingly Sugarrimmed looked really nice. It's different in a good way. I just got it today along with Miss Dynamite. I actually liked it so much that I'm going back next week to pick up a couple more. I saw it in the tube and was like ummm dunno bout' this one but once on, I fell in love. Date Night I wasn't that thrilled about.

NC45 too...Sugarrimmed is my FAVORITE!!!

M.A.C. head.

Pomposity l/s
Miss Dynamite d/g

I went hauling earlier this week, so I'm going to keep it simple this time around.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
I want the brushes!!!

I saw the brushes tonight and they actually looked kind of cheap.

just be forewarned.Personally, I wouldn't mind getting them as a gift but when I saw them all my lust for them just went out the window.

Also, I saw a chick getting her makeup done with danger zone on her eyes.. two thumbs down dude and she didn't look very pleased either.

jdechant

Ok Guys!! I need help...what dazzleglass lippies would you pick if you could only get two??? I CANT DECIDE!! Also..which brush is better allaround? Mini buffer 181 or regular buffer 182??

spectrolite

The only things I'm interested in are Sugarimmed dazzle glass, Red She Said + Pompsity lippies, as well as Persuasive eye shadow.

seymone25

My List:
Date Night Dazzleglass
Stark Naked BPB
Pomposity L/S
Threesome MES
Persuasive MES
Danger Zone MES
Word of Mouth MES

brownsuga lady

I went and picked up Baby Sparks d/g yesterday. I didn't think Sugarrimmed would look good on me (NC50) but now i'm rethinking since so many brown ladies love it. Its not a need to have though so whenever I go back, if they have it I'll try it.

Nothing else moved me. They were doing preorders for the holiday sets but I passed. I only want the warm eyes palette and I'm pretty sure they'll still have it next week when I go back.

I'm doing so good with my MAC restraint!
yes.gif

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001

I saw the brushes tonight and they actually looked kind of cheap.

just be forewarned.Personally, I wouldn't mind getting them as a gift but when I saw them all my lust for them just went out the window.

Also, I saw a chick getting her makeup done with danger zone on her eyes.. two thumbs down dude and she didn't look very pleased either.

Yes. I was about to preorder them but my fav MA there told me they will in no way replace the original brushes. He said they were like a couple of levels down. He said they would make a good gift and good for travel but not like the originals. So I said thanks and I'll buy the originals since I don't have all the ones I need. Hmmm I almost swatched Dangerzon but got sidetracked. I figured it wouldn't look that great.

sherox

There's brushes in this collection? I thought I was in the holiday collection?

I got both BPB stark naked and enough said I love them! I thought enough said wouldn't show up on my nc45 skin but it gives the perfect glow. I got crazee and red she said l/s can someone tell me how red she said compares to Russian red or other reds? I only got 2 dazzle glasses in love alert and baby sparks. I love love alert too! LOL is ms dunaminte he new one?

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherox
There's brushes in this collection? I thought I was in the holiday collection?

I got both BPB stark naked and enough said I love them! I thought enough said wouldn't show up on my nc45 skin but it gives the perfect glow. I got crazee and red she said l/s can someone tell me how red she said compares to Russian red or other reds? I only got 2 dazzle glasses in love alert and baby sparks. I love love alert too! LOL is ms dunaminte he new one?

the brushes come out in the adoring carmine collection [which comes out next week]. yep, miss dynamite is the new one.

Lovey99

I bought Love Alert, Baby Sparks, and Ms Dynamite Dazzleglass.

I also bought the loose MSF in Deeper Dark. I already had the MSF Natural in Deep Dark.

I am thinking about going back for Petticoat.