WOC-Warm & Cozy

HeavenLeiBlu

GOTTA re-up on 3N. I'm still wearing it from the N collection run that I missed out on. Mulled cider is something I wanna take a look at, and I might try to fool with Siss. IMO, lots of this stuff could be duped but I can't miss out on some fresh 3N

openexpression

Hi ladies!

I picked up my goodies today! I'm limiting myself to a strict budget this year with makeup...my collection grew exponentially over the last year so I will be very selective with my purchases going forward. With that being said, I picked up:

Warm Me Up l/s
2N l/g
Light that Fire l/g
Cuddle s/s
By Candlelight MSF

These things are all unique IMO.

AdrianUT

I got the Comfort MSF (which I LOVE!!!!! squeeel!) and Feline from love lace. I'm sitting around with my MAC list right now praying for a Friends and Family in January.

La Dolce Diva

Comfort is THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even a fan of shimmer on the cheeks these days, but this one has changed my mind. I've been applying that first over the entire cheek with a tad of Notable blush on top.

I'm also impressed with the Spiced Tea lip. I've been doing that with Hodgepodge liner and a drop of Light That Fire. It's gorgeous and very yummy-looking. :)

machonesty

I thought this was a beautiful collection and in a perfect world, I would have gotten all of it.

I only got 3n. Siss is on my list now, but its perm

The e/s were so disappointing. Hardly any color pay off. I wanted to love Modellette, but it barely shows up on me and I have a CG e/s that looks like it.

Anyone know a dupe for Siss l/s?

I may get Comfort msf later.

And those face oils are a rip off! I have natural hair and make my own oil blends and shea butter. You can buy a whole gaggle of oils for that price. save your $

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
so did I..

Me too.
thmbdn.gif

divineflygirl

I purchased 3N and Comfort MSF. I am absolutely impressed with both products. Comfort looks beautiful on my skin. It casts such a pretty glow upon it. 3N is the perfect neutral lipglass for me. I'm going to get Sis as well, but that is a permanent item, so no rush for me on that one. The e/s's didn't seem incredibly special to me. I'm thinking about going back and getting another Comfort MSF and 3N.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Cuddle s/s stays, Modellete goes.

Forgot to say Modellette e/s is either like Era or Soba. Virtually similar!
DO NOT F-ING GET IF YOU HAVE THESE!
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

Can't tell you how uber pissed I was!

Love my Nuture s/s though! Beautiful and a long lasting party girl's best friend! It's got power and grace! Cuddle s/s is also doing the job as well!

NC50 for reference

Ashleybubbles83

so far all i got from this is comfort msf.

i'll probably get the shadesticks.

i have so many msf's now i dont know what to do, lol.

MoonGoddess

i'm lovin' my Mulled Cider but was wondering if anyone w/ yellow skintone had a problem w/ Chamomile not really showing up as much? i was pretty disappointed w/ it but am gonna keep trying to use it.

ARmakeupjunkie

I picked up Comfort MSF and love it!! I have worn it all over and just on the checks and I love it both ways!! I may even get a backup and I hardly ever buy backups!!

Fancydymedout1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Did the colors look different on you at home than in the store?

Well i just kinda swatched everything on the back of my hand as far as the shadows go and with the lipsticks and glosses, i just brought what they had. When i reached home and did some experimenting looks, i wasnt pleased with those products. i took them back and will be getting some things from the upcoming collections on thrusday.
yahoo.gif

Fancydymedout1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
Did the colors look different on you at home than in the store?

Well i just kinda swatched everything on the back of my hand as far as the shadows go and with the lipsticks and glosses, i just brought what they had. When i reached home and did some experimenting looks, i wasnt pleased with those products. i took them back and will be getting some things from the upcoming collections on thrusday.
yahoo.gif

Curly1908

Now I'm debating on whether or not to get "3N" since I don't own a neutral lipglass....

Any NW50 or thereabouts like it?

itskels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Now I'm debating on whether or not to get "3N" since I don't own a neutral lipglass....

Any NW50 or thereabouts like it?

personally...i love it. ever since i started wearing it i've been getting tons of compliments...really surprised by that since it's a fairly nude color. but i've heard it from men & women, so...i think i'm going to buy a backup because of all the colors similar, none work for me like this does.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskels
personally...i love it. ever since i started wearing it i've been getting tons of compliments...really surprised by that since it's a fairly nude color. but i've heard it from men & women, so...i think i'm going to buy a backup because of all the colors similar, none work for me like this does.

Thanks for your response! Do you wear it with a liner or alone?

itskels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Thanks for your response! Do you wear it with a liner or alone?

i wear it both ways actually...most of the time with liner though.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskels
i wear it both ways actually...most of the time with liner though.

What color liner?

I just ordered 3N. Can't wait to get it!
yahoo.gif

iadorepretty

didn't get a lot from this collection. wasn't really impressed with the eyeshadows.

i did get Comfort MSF & By Candlelight MSF and i also got 2N l/g.

thinking i may go back for Feeling Dreamy l/g