working at BE boutique? experiences?

subeemama

Hi there from a specktra lurker!

i currently work at a counter in a dept store and well, i just have to get out of there. (that's a whole nother story!) i actually used this forum to help me with the whole interview process and i know you are all a wealth of information.

i recently applied at a bare escentuals boutique and had an interview with someone there. it seems a little different from what i am used to, which is a great thing--but i am curious to know about some of your real life experiences? if there is anyone out there who can help me out, i'd really appreciate it. thank you all so much!

krystal_a

hey i hope this is not too late but i will send you a pm. i know what you're going through because i was in your same predicament not too long ago. i hope i can be of help, as it seems it is kind of hard to get answers here if you're not in the "in crowd".

Tashona Helena

good luck applying! there's not one in my state but I've peered in one at another mall I always wondered how it was to work there/what goes on...it looks interesting lol.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal_a
hey i hope this is not too late but i will send you a pm. i know what you're going through because i was in your same predicament not too long ago. i hope i can be of help, as it seems it is kind of hard to get answers here if you're not in the "in crowd".

What do you mean by the "in crowd"?