Working For Clinque as a Beauty Advisor

Ulorinvex

Hi everyone,
So I just had an interview the other day with Macys to be a beauty advisor working for Clinique. I had 2 interviews in the same day and passed both, I was called back later that day to have some one on one time at the counter with the manager of clinique to see if I had any questions about working for clinique etc. I'll be having a phone interview with Clinique this saturday and hopefully that will go good and I get the job.

I was wondering what is the pay like, working at Macys as A Beauty Advisor for Clinque?
As for my experience, I have none being a beauty advisor or selling cosmetics, but I Have 2+ years over customer service/team leader skills..and ive always always wanted to be working in the beauty industry!!

Also, The counter manager said that I would have to go to either Cincinatti or Florida for a 3 day training course (Im from west virginia) she said they reimburse me for my mileage but do You get paid for being in training?

If anyone has any experience working for Macys/clinique/beauty advisor ide love to hear some experiences and feedback!!!