wth is Greenisk MAC EYESHADOW?!! :(

BellaItalia1969

Time and time again i will come across a seller whose outrageous statements on auction are just so off the wall!!!

Seller :arthur100067
s.gif

Item number: 250459552894
Have a look at the descriptions of his fake MAC...JEEEEEEZ
The actual box is so ,so obviously fake ,i really cannot believe that anyone but anyone will actually buy THIS!???All their MAC is so fake ,one of the worst that i have seen...well this month!
ssad.gif

100% GENUINE WELL OVER AN £100 WORTH
1X GOLDISH
1X BLUEISH
2X WHITEISH CREAM
1X GREENISK
1X PINK
!BV13iFgB2k~$(KGrHgoOKioEjlLme88sBKUkjJTL!w~~_1.JPG

!BV2HCY!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKUlNIb9v!~~_1.JPG

gildedangel

LMAO! Seriously, anyone who even bids on this is an idiot, do SOME research before you go to ebay hahahaha. This seller is obviously desparate and won't be selling this to someone who has even visited MAC's website. Sigh......

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
LMAO! Seriously, anyone who even bids on this is an idiot, do SOME research before you go to ebay hahahaha. This seller is obviously desparate and won't be selling this to someone who has even visited MAC's website. Sigh......

Angel
th_LMAO.gif
i know,i know and i truly despair wth these just look so,so nasty!
Their Heatherette lipsticks and the other fake MAC LIPSTICKS <shudder>just look so toxic! I had to post the photo because the whole thing just looks so pitiful
angry.gif

Lol @the authentic statement!For crying out loud !!They wouldn't know authentic MAC if it slapped them right between their chops!
!BVt4oRw!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBKT8Bt4ZGg~~_1.JPG

Anyway reported !
th_DANCE.gif

Oh i forgot to add when i first saw this auction i read :GREENSICK...had to reread again....
ssad.gif

Stephy171

lmaooooo WOAHHHH those names are freakin killing me... i wonder if the person who made these fakes has ever even seen real MAC products lmaoo

User38

Hey I was offered a big lot of products with the HK packaging -- but not the HK on the products.. and there were no names, only numbers
greengrin.gif

Also, I was sent a package to review of "Chanel" with a totally fake CC log superimposed over some other thing, a flimsy Chanel black plastic case and a product with no name..lolol.

These people just capitalize on others who are not familiar with the lines!

Kirsty

In my early days of MAC, I bought an eyeshadow off ebay, it didnt have a name just "turqouise shade".
It opened up at the bottom & had a sponge applicator and mirror.

I actually left the feedback "Authentic thanks"

th_LMAO.gif
Doh!

It had A8 on the bottom & stained my lids. How embarassing.

nope.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif