X Factor 2008, anyone watching?

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
rachel nd daniel are definately the worst 2 left in the competition yet im kinda glad laura went i jst cant stand her voice! like when she was in the sing off when she started its just this big OTT warble... not loving it AT all

I totally agree with everything you wrote there. Rachel is just awful, isn't she?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
anyone watch the xtra factor after the results? it showed that diana was out on bonfire night with the rest of them shouting and screaming hmmm
nonono.gif

bit odd i think

Yep, I saw that too!! Perhaps if she wasn't out screaming on Bonfire night, she could've sung.
th_rolleye0014.gif

The people in the bottom two always, always sing better - because they've chosen their own songs and genre. Ruth is a rocker at heart and she is amazing when she picks her own song.
Theme weeks are to show the finalists' versatility, which I think is daft because if they win, they're going to stick in their comfort zone and release songs from their genre. Still, it's a bit of fun I guess.

I love love LOVE Alexandra, and as long as I can't see Diana, I like her too
lol.gif

k.a.t

I cannot believe this, Laura's gone home and Daniel's STILL THERE!
angry.gif
I don't have anything against him but Austin and especially Laura are waay better than him.. I'm so outraged!

Miss Lore

Ive had it, im boycotting x factor...

until next week lol.

but seriously, its getting a bit silly now. Its no longer about the contestants. Daniel should not be there. I do not think that its fair on the others, or him. He is never going to have a proper career out of this, I dont think he will be no 1 or make it to broadway.

He is taking someones space in my eyes. Hes gonna have a few christmas albums selling for cheap at asda and possibly be representing england for eurovision... thats it. Laura can have a career. Im so angry... grrr

huff huff

This sympathy voting system is bull. Its robbing great singers (Austin, laura) of their chances and the judges are punks for letting their personal reasons affect their vote (I assume)

I reckon they voted laura out because she's a biiiiig threat.

*can you tell she was one of my faves lol

aaaaaaargh!!!!

Miss Virtue

Ok so last Sat was the first time I've watched X-factor this year and even I had to admit that the bottom two were the wrong choices! Diana should have automatically been there and I think Rachel! Her performance was poor!

As for Ricky Gervais aka Daniel, why was he put through at all?
th_dunno.gif

...Did anyone notice Cheryl tell Danii to eff off when she went to hug her after Laura was voted off!? That tickled me something rotton! LOL
th_LMAO.gif

Miss Lore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Virtue

As for Ricky Gervais aka Daniel, why was he put through at all?
th_dunno.gif

...Did anyone notice Cheryl tell Danii to eff off when she went to hug her after Laura was voted off!? That tickled me something rotton! LOL
th_LMAO.gif

LMAO,

I wish i saw that!!!

ive recorded it on my Virgin media,

re-wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to see that

abbey_08

im glad other people think daniel shouldnt still be in...x factor is blatenly fixed or else he would have gone ages ago. they keep him in because hes controversal and one of the first things ppl talk about when they discuss x factor.

i cant believe laura went!!!!!!!! and austin!!!!

i loved rachels rant in the v.t it was so funny! good luck 2 dannii with her haha

florabundance

Rachel's performance WAS poor, but even at her worst, she's vocally better than bloody Daniel and Eggnog or whatever his name is (the boy basically), put together. She just needs to fix up. I think that either she's too aware of how much winning X Factor could help her out, or she really just dislikes Danni lmao.

As for Diana...she was obviously gonna be an epic fail singing Mariah (not saying she's not talented though).
So I thought it would have been fair to just not vote anyone off this week???

Oh, and does anyone else agree that they're hyping JLS too much? Their vocals are really poor, but I guess they'd be an easy sell.

DirtyPlum

omg how did i miss this post?!

Saturday was pathetic... Laura out? Thats just wrongness, she was my fav - I would buy her records. Austin too... WTF.

JLS, Alex and Diana are ok too, the rest need to go. I cannot stand Ruth and its off putting seeing her get her t*ts out each week for Simon and Louis to gawp at. Theyre the only things keeping her in, the public clearly dont like her, shes been in the bottom two twice now.

Louis only got rid of Laura cos of what the lush Cheryl said to him abt Westlife and also he thinks Laura is a threat. I wonder if her elimination had anything to do with the fact that she is dating the X Factor producer. But her voice was amazing, I hope she gets signed up and becomes a star.

Diana - hmmm, laryngitis?!?

I love Alex's MU each week.

abbey_08

LMAO @ eggnog!!!!!!! haha sooooooo gonna call him that now!! my friend thought his name was pronounced errrgan which cracked me up!

i dont really like jls...i think its the jls logo hoodies they always wear in the v.ts that did it for me...seems a bit too much! lol

ruths gonna be the red dress wonder now after big band week and mariah week...i forsee a billion red dresses in her future on x factor!!

i love diana but i want to duct tape her hand to her side when she sings!!! lol

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
LMAO @ eggnog!!!!!!!

th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
i love diana but i want to duct tape her hand to her side when she sings!!! lol

oh lord, don't we all.

as_cute_as_pie

i think its daft how in the newspapers cheryls been reported as goin on about how tactical louis was votin bla bla bla, may be true but she would be goin on like this if simon had had the deciding vote? no i dont think so she seems to forgot that simon voted against laura too and someone HAS to go its the name of the game!

heh yeh ive heard people call him eggnog (yum i love eggnog.. the drink not him lol) i call him egon i think its better than eoghan pronounced as owen
th_dunno.gif

emeraldjewels

How I have not seen this post before I do not know.

I am a self confessed X-Factor FREEEAAAAKKKKK!

I was so devastated after Austin left, and then Laura.
ssad.gif

But I am really glad Daniel has gone this week, Its not right you should get through because of sympathy votes.

I want Diana to win now, although hand gestures make me gag, she's the only one I like left.

Rachel to go next, I just don't see her 'talent' ????

LP_x

Ooh I totally agree, Rachel is horrendous. She hasn't got a good voice or a good attitude. Look at the hissy fit she threw the other week with Dannii. She's a loon! Get her out next please.

Ruth is getting on my tits too, no pun intended. I still think Alexandra is the best.

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
I still think Alexandra is the best.

Me too! But she doesn't come with the drama or the edginess so everyone forgets her
ssad.gif

LP_x

Ah now I love Leona aswell. I do like Diana, I just think she needs performing lessons or something. She makes me feel uncomfortable because she looks so awkward on stage.

abbey_08

i hope rachel goes sat, shes so rough! and she always misses the words. she has the wrong attitude cos she would never do what a producer asks! she would just throw a tantrum lol. i like alexandra but she is alot like loads of artists already out there! diana to win! eggnog to get a haircut!

i LOVE xfactor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyPlum

Another vote for Alex!

Diana second, but she sounds just like Sinead O'Connor or the lead singer from The Cranberries.

emeraldjewels

Quote:
i hope rachel goes sat, shes so rough! and she always misses the words. she has the wrong attitude cos she would never do what a producer asks! she would just throw a tantrum lol. i like alexandra but she is alot like loads of artists already out there! diana to win! eggnog to get a haircut!

i LOVE xfactor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have written that from my own head, i think exactly the same!

Great minds think alike
greengrin.gif