Yeah, that's right! Another one!

kellygurl

Usually when boredom strikes, this is the end result, a FOTD! This is also Shop My Stash/Project Back to MAC inspired.

Face: Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer with SPF 25
MUFE HD Powder
BE Fairly Light

Cheeks: MAC's True Romance with Gentle MB over

Lips: MAC's Lustreglass in Luminary with Amber Russe LipGelee on the bottom lip (dont ask)

Eyes: UDPP
MAC's ShadeStick in Beige-ing on the lid (blended with 239)
On top, MAC's e/s in Shore Leave
MAC's ShadeStick in Taupographic in the crease (blended with 217)
In crease, MAC's Pigment Color in Mauvement
Highlight is MAC's e/s in Vanilla
Undereye, MAC's e/s in Satin Taupe
Lancome's ArtLiner in Black
Lancome's Cils Booster XL
Lancome's Definicils Mascara in Black

This is the result!:
DSC07389.jpg

DSC07386.jpg

DSC07372.jpg

Let me know what you think!

kellygurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
this is so pretty! i love this! you should definately do a tutorial on this one.
smiles.gif

The tutorial is on its way!!! I did it last night so I still have to upload all the pictures and post. The pictures are kinda dark so the color may look off, but I have some editing to do. I have yet to master the art of tutorials so as far as videos those are not in my near future! Most likely, it will make its way to my blog first so check there (hopefully) by tonight!

As far as the color scheme, everything is the same except for the crease color! I swapped it out for Nars Cargo e/s for a more nude-y (lol) color!

I am looking to do more tutorials, just looking for inspiration! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxo
winks.gif

kellygurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygurl
The tutorial is on its way!!! I did it last night so I still have to upload all the pictures and post. The pictures are kinda dark so the color may look off, but I have some editing to do. I have yet to master the art of tutorials so as far as videos those are not in my near future! Most likely, it will make its way to my blog first so check there (hopefully) by tonight!

As far as the color scheme, everything is the same except for the crease color! I swapped it out for Nars Cargo e/s for a more nude-y (lol) color!

I am looking to do more tutorials, just looking for inspiration! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

xoxo
winks.gif

ITS UP ON MY BLOG, LADIES!
th_DANCE.gif