Yellow/Purple + Blue/Green FOTDs

glam8babe

lovely looks
smiles.gif
i love your brows!

crystalado

OMG! You are soo pretty! These looks are soo hot! I especially like the yellow and purple! I hope you win!

Austrian_Babe

you can wear anything, Cellers...but I really really love the first one! I´m so jealous of that beautiful skintone of yours

NicksWifey

Wow, these are so pretty, I can't choose one over the other! You have such an awesome smile. Great job on the m/u too!
smiles.gif

blinkymei

they all look hot, great job, I like how you use different colors on your top and lower lid... and it doesn't look off/weird in any way. how do you choose what colors to use?

CellyCell

Thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
they all look hot, great job, I like how you use different colors on your top and lower lid... and it doesn't look off/weird in any way. how do you choose what colors to use?

Sometimes I look at other folk's FOTDs and re-create what they did to fit me. The yellow/purple combo is from this girl: Straight Hair on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Then I match by what I'm wearing.
Or like the blue/green combo - I experiment. Even though I didn't like the outcome of that one... then I know what works well for me and what doesn't.
HTH
winks.gif