You think ebay is full of fakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Let's not make it personal, you've said your piece about being cautious (which I totally agree with, no matter WHERE your transaction is taking place) and have received a full refund and an apology for the mistake. Just saying this because I see this thread on the precipice of being derailed into drama.

blindpassion

This is a really great thread to post
I know that all of us really appreciate this forum and all the amazing people in it!
smiles.gif

but it's important to be aware of everything, it can happen anywhere.

neezer

The funy thing about alot being said is that i guess some of you do not realize is that even if that not everyone knows what every pigment looks like. And not everyone that is a member of this forum will automatically check their stuff because that this information is available. Alot of us do not understand even how people fake pigments. And i shouldnt have to pay for pigment samples to know what it really is either...

I live in an area where i cannot see a pigment unless i go to the next state, if not two states over...so if i recieve an pigment, i'm doing a blind look..i have no idea what they all look like or what they are supposed to look like, except for the view if i go online, but even that is not much. But it's fine, because of this whole thread it makes me appreciate just going to the website and/or counter to pay for what i want. and at the same time, with having items that i know people might want and whatnot, i know now no reason to offer something someone else might need it because whether whatever happens, there is sometimes not a good reaction to it and people can at times blow up the situation out of proportion and make things personal, because this as much as informative as you might have wanted it to be, you have talked more about your situation than the issue at hand...

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Let's not make it personal, you've said your piece about being cautious (which I totally agree with, no matter WHERE your transaction is taking place) and have received a full refund and an apology for the mistake. Just saying this because I see this thread on the precipice of being derailed into drama.

I know. I shouldn't have mentioned that bit anyway but I was upset as anyone would be in my situation. Again, this thread wasn't intended for the drama, it was more about the fake pigments and what to look for. I only bought Chartreuse from her not the other one. So why would I post pics of another pigment? Right?
I mean I don't know what every single pigment looks like so that is why I made this thread and posted those pics and I asked questions regarding them. My posts speak for themselves. But I am glad you understand Janice. Thanks. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.