Your Beauty Icon

SloanePeterson

I cannot choose one! Of the big-name actresses I love Kate Winslet and Charlize Theron: Charlize more for her fashion than her beauty styles, but still.

Right now I am loving Emma Watson, even though she is a good deal younger than me. I think she is gorgeous and I love her as a young, fresh representative for Lancome.

marie4u

I cannot choose one! Of the big-name actresses I love Kate Winslet and Charlize Theron: Charlize more for her fashion than her beauty styles, but still.

Right now I am loving Emma Watson, even though she is a good deal younger than me. I think she is gorgeous and I love her as a young, fresh representative for Lancome.
you are also right.

Dominique33

I would say Brigitte Bardot too ( she is THE most beautiful woman in the world , her natural Beauty and commitment animal welfare are admirable ), Catherine Zeta- Jones, Jane Seymour and Sophie Marceau who embodies French style. Marilyn is such an icon, useless to say. I love Monica Bellucci too.

Dolly Snow

Besides my mother who taught me everything. I can't pick just one I'd have to say Ali MacGraw & Suzanne Pleshette. Talk about BEAUTIFUL!

xfarrax

I cannot choose one! Of the big-name actresses I love Kate Winslet and Charlize Theron: Charlize more for her fashion than her beauty styles, but still. Right now I am loving Emma Watson, even though she is a good deal younger than me. I think she is gorgeous and I love her as a young, fresh representative for Lancome.
Emma has definitely up-ed her beauty game! Her red carpet looks this season were insanely pretty! She did a lot of red lips and the skin was always natural yet flawless. Kind of loving her at the moment too!

ladyjamire

I feel the same, If i had to name someone it would definitely be bridget i love the 60s bombshell look her hair makeup clothes she was perfection
eyelove.gif