Your New Year's Celebration Look Photos! *throws confetti*

Sound Of Vision

I *know* you did at least some make-up for New Year celebration!
My friend invited me at some private party in the last moment - I was planning staying at home in front of TV watching movies, but I said what the hell, who knows, maybe it turns out good! And it was good! Nothing special, but I danced and met some people, so it's ok.
yes.gif

That also means I didn't have much time to do make-up and get dressed. *grumble* I did something very simple.
winks.gif

But here are my photos, and I'm hoping to see photos of your look and celebration! (um, photos of my celebration are not so good, and I don't want to risk public humiliation, haha)

So, I did silver liquid eyeliner (W'n'W), pink/purple eyeliner pencil (Bourjois - I LOVE that eyeliner and that color!!), Pupa Intensifier mascara, Avon Anti-stress foundation, Avon lipgloss. (not really visible on all photos, it's neutral color) and W'n'W glitter.

2154733995_e9f572f952.jpg

2154730861_6086f9ca27.jpg

2155530964_6d5edfb303.jpg

And *gulp* trying-to-look-sexy photo. Right.
th_loser.gif

2154732859_cb62f35767.jpg

Well, nothing special, but I still wanted to share.
cutey.gif
Flash does weird things to photos, so the the light is wonky.

th_thstars.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
th_thstars.gif

BeautyPsycho

Heyyyy... you look so cuteeee!
smiles.gif
I love your eyes! Green, just like mine!
winkiss.gif

I don't have any photos...
thmbdn.gif
and my makeup was very, very simple... I knew it was gonna get smudged as soon as my boyfriend hugs me!
cutey.gif

Sound Of Vision

Aw, thanks sweets! My eyes change color here and there, and they are mostly blue/green/grey.
Sorry that you don't have any photos.
ssad.gif
But if you and your b/f had fun, it doesn't matter!
smiles.gif

j_absinthe

I got a shitton of pictures taken of me and my friends, but none have surfaced yet.

We went to this Solid Gold themed party. I was in black and gold lamee, a top hat, and my face was covered in glitter-and Vincent Longo Sun/Fun bronzer.

Sound Of Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
I got a shitton of pictures taken of me and my friends, but none have surfaced yet.

We went to this Solid Gold themed party. I was in black and gold lamee, a top hat, and my face was covered in glitter-and Vincent Longo Sun/Fun bronzer.

Oh golden glitter!!!! I MUST see those pics, I'm sure they look awesome! Hehe, now when you all looked like in Velvet Goldmine...
th_DANCE.gif

Post them as soon as you get them!